Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Musical Instruments

ProjectRKA

I play guitar. Not that I'm good or anything more than a casual player, but I can play it xD.

Self taught with some pointers from a guitar-playing family.

i've played violin for about 9 years

I play clarinet for school

I sing (i'm not sure if this counts or not)

I play piano by ear :D

And i'm trying to teach myself guitar

OH AND I PLAYED RECORDER IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL UP UNTIL GRADE 8 -.-

Lol and that's all XD

Piano, oboe, trumpet, RECORDER (YEAHHHH).

A little bit of alto sax, acoustic and electric guitar (both I'm self-teaching).

Plan on learning bassoon and cello or violin. (Which I will force Fluttershy4life to teach me. MWAHAHAHAHA)

• Brohoof 1

oh yeah and i know a tiny bit of flute :3

Piano, oboe, trumpet, RECORDER (YEAHHHH).

A little bit of alto sax, acoustic and electric guitar (both I'm self-teaching).

Plan on learning bassoon and cello or violin. (Which I will force Fluttershy4life to teach me. MWAHAHAHAHA)

LOL be warned i'm a TERRIBLE TEACHER!!!!! XD

You should learn the bassoon. Forget about the rest! The bassoon is the awesomest.

I've been taking a classical guitar class in school for a semester now (mostly because it's the only decent elective we have) and recently I've found myself playing it on my own just to relax. During class when we're supposed to be practicing our parts for an upcoming group piece, I'll usually be practicing some video game song I looked up the previous night.

I also occasionally will learn something on the piano (mostly by ear). My favorite keyboard songs to play are There's No Place Like Home from Lost, Godot's Theme from Phoenix Wright, and the Axis of Awesome's universal chord progression.

Edited by Pony Joe

bah. everyone can play an instrument but me, it feels. :c

Actually...

I tried to learn how to play the flute... Didn't do so well, could never get it down... I also had a guitar I tried playing on my own... Yeah... Once again, didn't do so well... Those were the only instruments I tried to learn... I dunno if I'd like the violin but yeah... Never had one before or seen one around at that...