Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Musical Instruments

ProjectRKA

post-151-0-35521400-1320083087_thumb.jpg

There's my main instrument. The picture was taken a few years ago. I don't have the time to take a new one right now (and my newer pictures of it on my dA don't show much of it. lol)

I, of course, have more instruments. I'll post them later. =P

Edited by Envy

I also play Sony Vegas, is that an instrument? it should be, because of the YTPMV's that come out of it :)

Somepony that shares my love of YTPMV's?

Do you make any?

Somepony that shares my love of YTPMV's?

-sniped the video link, so my post is very very long-

Do you make any?

Yeah, but never with ponies ( I HATE THAT SOURCE, SORRY) .

also I never finish my stuff, thus they never get uploaded.

But I am working on one. when I finish my homework, I have a choice, A: Open MAYA 2012 and make an animation or B open sony vegas 11 and make/finish a YTPMV. I'm getting a little sick of Maya, because valve broke the export plugins for Source FIlm maker, so I can't learn much with it.C open up Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express and do some c++ or D: open up Flash CS5 and learn some 2-d animation and action script.

I ended up doing Maya. I Wonder why I say this, Its derailing and I am sure nobody cares about my life.

Edited by flare03

I play the trombone, piano, and ocarina. I used to play guitar as well, but had to quit because of time and money.

This will be my fifth year on the trombone. I only play in the school band though. I consider myself to be professional pretty good - I can play lots of different tones too, like jazzy, grand, gentle, you name it.

Been playing piano ever since I can remember. I didn't get into conservatory lessons until a few years ago though, before that was just lessons for fun. I love playing piano, I find it relaxing and entertaining.

As for Ocarina, I randomly found it online and promptly ordered one. They really are amazing little instruments.

Let's see...I have:

a trumpet

and ocarina

two guitars

and play piano, mainly for playing songs I find catchy :)

*raises hand*

Is mayonnaise an instrument?

No DJ, mayonnaise is not an instrument...

• 3 months later...

Zdravo Svaki Poni-

Do you play any instruments?

If so which ones and how long have you been playing?

I've played guitar for around 4 years, self taught most of the way through.

I play blues,jazz,rock,a bit of metal, and random stuff (from mlp/melodies from random songs)

I play on an Ibanez 1975 Super (the les paul made better than the les paul)

I also have a squire strat from forever ago and a Thakamen Jasper

I've "played" bass on and off for 2 years

I play funk and metal

I play a craptastic Sted Pro

List some things you wish you played:

Piano, Mando., Violin, and Cello

Edited by Moosefullaeggs

i used to drum, but it was dropped with time after i was completely unable to get a set for myself. only recently has it began to spark up again, but same problems ensure: no money for one, and no space for them. maybe in the future though.

i'll prolly learn to use a keyboard when i get serious in producing music with DAWs.

I play piano and guitar. I've been playing piano for around 9 years and guitar for 5. I'll play anything from modern music to classical music or jazz/blues. Especially jazz/blues since I play it on the piano professionally. Over my time playing I've come to be able to play anything I hear by ear and improvise riffs off the top of my head, it's really great because you get to play what you feel. If I could play another instrument, it would probably be bass guitar.

I've been playing guitar for 3-4 years. I mostly play acoustic now though. Especially my 12-strings. I can also play a bit of piano, flute and harmonica.

I've been planning on getting a mandolin quite soon, so I'll have to add that to the list later! :P

I'd also like to play banjo.

I play the bassoon, and have for five years now.

I have also played the trumpet and a little bit of clarinet. I played trumpet in school before I played the bassoon.

There's also piano, but that's been for college.

I've played Piano for 6 years now give or take a few, a bit off and on now I just try to keep in practice. I play very little drums as well. As for genres I am all over the place like learning a piano piece from silent hill to learning Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce (Yes it is doable!).

I've always wanted to learn how to play the cello, I heard Apocalyptica once and I just feel like I NEED to learn this stuff!