Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you date Princess Celestia?

Bendy

Would you date Princess Celestia?  

70 users have voted

1. 1. Would you date Princess Celestia?

• I would date her.
    • I would not date her.

Note: Human In Equestria, an alternate Princess Celestia is a rapid My Little Human fan and blah blah blah.

Would you date Princess Celestia? I would, because one I would feel extremely flattered that a thousand year old Sun Goddess would like a nerd like me, two I think she's damn beautiful. But my mortality may make her grief horribly when I die on her, although I think I would be willing to let her use magic to make myself immortal like her. I wouldn't even mind if she was a rapid My Little Human fan.

Hey, it's xenophilia guys to date sapient beings. 

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 3

Probably not. She's very hmmm...proper I guess I would say. I'd be much better with Luna, wise, noble, and a bit out of touch with the world around her. She seems a lot more laid back than Celestia too

I would do more than date princess celestia (at least her anthro version)

She is one of my favorite ponies. I dont care how old she is, she has not aged so it wont be a problem.

Her regular pony version I would not mind dating and it would be awesome cuddling up with her as she is one of the most beautiful living things one can lay eyes upon.

But if she was an anthro celestia, I would go further than just a date, maybe a full blown relationship is she wanted after more than a thousand years of being alone and finally wanting a partner to be with.

Edited by FurzVette

Geez. I don't date normal women. I don't know if I have it in me do date a 1000+ years old one.

Gives new meaning to the  modern word Couger ;)

Edited by Argumedies
  • Brohoof 1

I would not date her. Don't get me wrong, everyone should be happy to have someone like her as mate. But Celestia has one big problem that i just cannot ignore. A big, white elephant in the center of the room if you will. Something that makes it impossible for me to even consider to date her.

She is not Rarity. :wub: