Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if you saw Dashie do a Sonic Rainboom right outside your window?

Adachi

I know what I would do. My first reaction would probably be to call everyone I know and say "OMG I SAW RAINBOW DASH IRL!!". Then, I would realize that nobody would believe me, and I would go outside and see if I could find her so she could take me to Equestria. Failing that, I would still forever be inspired by that act of pure awesomeness :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

fdfdsa fd d asd adf  23r2r r2

Edited by plzremoveaccountfdfd

I would do my best to catch it on film. I always have my phone on me, so I might be able to catch it.

Then, I would question my sanity.

Sue her for property damage, as the shockwave from the rainboom seemed to have shattered all the windows of my domicile. :umad:

Haha, no, but seriously I'd probably flip out in excitement and scare her off with my creepiness lol

• Brohoof 2

First, "DASHIE!" Second, "Somepony or someone pinch or not to me!" Third, "Rainbow Dash, you are cool and awesome!" Her: "Can I help you?" Most would be creeped out by my excited and odd reaction.

After getting back up from my glass covered floor (I have a tone of windows in my house), I would go to my doctor and take a urine sample to check what drugs I was using.

I'd just stare at the sky for a few moments, stunned with my mouth agape. Then I'd rub my eyes a few times and clean my glasses just to make sure I wasn't seeing things. After taking a picture or two beforehand of course.