Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the Best Pairing?

C.C.

I don't really pair the ponies, but I would like to see what you guys think are the best pairings!

So go ahead and ship.  :fiery: -whats the best you can do?

(edited)

Takai harem.

Yes, I ship myself with many characters. Especially takaishy, Lunakai, and takaipie.

Edited by takai

My favorite would have to be Twilight Sparkle x Trixie!

Why not? Isn't that shipper logic? If they're rivals, they secretly want each other?

Rarighost OTOTP :wub:

Sorry, ghost, but you know I have to say Rarity belongs with Thunderlane.

my-little-pony-mane-6-rarity-thunderlane

Ooh wait, if you can ship yourself with Rarity, that means I can ship myself with Luna.  I take it back!

• Brohoof 1

I'm not much of a fan of parings in the MLP universe, but if I had to pick one, (hopefully @ghostfacekiller39 will side with me on this) it would be Rarity and Fancy Pants, I really didn't see any flaw in their relationship and so forth, it seemed that Fancy Pants had taken an interest in Rarity as well, I think it would be a cute couple to have. ^^

Go back to Canterlot, Rarity! Tranderhoof is not your man!

Oh and also, I ship myself with Twilight Sparkle so hard.

Wat.

• Brohoof 1

Never thought I'd be into any sort of shipping in this fandom, but the season 4 finale has turned me into a total Fluttercord fan. But my first ship was BarbossaXElizabeth, so I tend to like the darker sort of pairings. 

• Brohoof 1

:Flutterdash: x Fluttershy OTP. <3 :squee::wub: (What would the "short" name be for that?)

Though If I have to go with one not including my waifu and I, it'd be Flutterdash. It's always been my fave ship. Hence my name. Even though Rainbow isn't my 2nd fave pony, she used to be.

large.png

Twidash is my favourite pairing. I also really like Rarijack, but not as much as Twidash... c:

tumblr_inline_mz2jifIw0D1rpvcge.gif

The only ships I approve of in this show are Cadence x Shining Armor, Cheese Sandwich x Pinkie Pie, and Twilight x Flash Sentry

Takai harem.

Yes, I ship myself with many characters. Especially takaishy, Lunakai, and takaipie.

photo-18729.png?_r=1398150679

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, I am the Queen of pairing. As long there is no incest I love it. However- I love Twidash, Flutterpie, etc.

However, these are my top pairings:

Scootabloom

Scootabelle

Raripie

Twipie

Twixie (no decent pic)

My new obsession: Trixie Pie/Coco Fleur-de-lis

I'm making stories with all these pairings.The most infamous is The Puppet Maker. I aldo find Scootatiara adorable.post-17158-0-66569200-1400243896.pngpost-17158-0-72579600-1400243915_thumb.pngpost-17158-0-16470500-1400243934.pngpost-17158-0-86681200-1400243956_thumb.pngpost-17158-0-59345900-1400243981.jpegpost-17158-0-66569200-1400243896.png