Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

School is almost out, what are your summer plans (if you have any, that is)?

Captain MacMillian

My summer plans are to move! c: I've lived in this house since before I can remember, I'm pretty excited to be in a new place.

• Brohoof 1

School has been out for eight years, for me. Plans I make for the summer can typically be applied to any other time of the year. Exceptions being events like BronyCon, which I will be attending in the beginning of August! BronyCon is the highlight of my year and everything else revolves around it. I might even visit my family's fishing cabin in Canada for a week. Relax out there by the lake with only the fish and the loons for company, enjoying the cool, crisp air and shade of the forest.

Sometime later in August, although perhaps in early September instead, I'm attending a Renaissance fair with my meetup group, as is my annual custom. That's nearing or after the end of summer vacation for a lot of people, although the season itself is still going.

I've been out of school since 2000(Graduated).

1) I'm gonna be going back to Maui for the last time to pay my final respects to my late grandma.

2) I'm gonna check out the San Diego County Fair

3) 4 words: San Diego Comic-Con

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I've already Graduated(meaning very recently May 19th), my next step is a parttime/fulltime job with a phone company in customer support, then in the fall I'm going to college for my Associate's Degree, then move to the only city in my state that actually has an animation class, and take two years at that college for my Bachelor's and an Animation Degree, and/or Digital Media Degree. I've already gotten a certificate of excellence in my Digital Media class I took during my Senior year, meaning this year. lol

Edited by Paladin Butters
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

My summer plans are hopefully not to sit around here and actually do something. I'm actively looking for a job that's related to my major, and go to my uni's summer school to take three classes, which are the only three classes I need to graduate and get my degree in IT. :) I'm also planning on hitting the gym as well, gotta shed some weight ya know? 

Edited by Starflower
  • Brohoof 1

Play Mario Kart 8 and become master at it all summer and get Smash Bros for the 3DS. Awww yeah.

...No but seriously, while that may be one thing I do, I have no idea otherwise. My birthday is in 2 months though. Guess that's something.

(edited)

Tomorrow I start my summer class. I'm still looking for a job so that I can pay for my flight lessons this summer. Since dad is still looking for a stable job, I doubt I'll be traveling much, though mom is suggesting going to see relatives in Chihuahua, Mexico....which..so happens to be one of the most dangerous places in Mexico right now... If I had a choice, I'd like to visit Denver, DC, or San Francisco.

I'll probably do other common things too, like Six Flags or going to the beach.

Edited by Super80 Wolf
  • Brohoof 1

Summer break? *laughs* Oh how I miss those days.

I do get my first vacation finally, though. I don't have many plans. All I really want to do on my time off is relax.

• Brohoof 1

Well, the first weeks I will waste online and LAN with my friends.

I know I will go on a roadtrip across europe in the 3-6th weeks.

At the end I will probably say "goodbye" to my old friend group, we are all going to different schools and I doubt I will make any friends in the new one. So it will be even more LANs and we will keep it up untill we cannot see the screens! XD

(edited)

I'm with majority here. Since school's gone forever, my plans suddenly became belittled to something so simple that I laugh every morning if I remember it:

SURVIVE.

That's about it~

(Means to do it change every moment, so it's never boring :] )

Edited by Khajiit
  • Brohoof 1

Work.  That is my plan for the summer.  I'm nearing the end of a six-month internship, and when that's done I'll be moving back home to immediately start up another internship.  On the plus side, I'm getting paid, so I really can't complain.  Oh, and I'll be in the wedding party for one of my friends, but I'm not entirely sure if that actually counts as summer plans...

• Brohoof 2

Since I'm out of high school starting this summer, I'll have to find a job. I also may learn how to drive. I don't really want to though. I also have to go to a sleep center, and get a sleep test so I can get diagnosed, and assigned some form of medication if possible.

This summer I'd like to get a job, and just enjoy life I guess.

• Brohoof 1

Winter vacations only happen in July. Until then I'll keep having classes.

That's what I get for living in the southern hemisphere in a country called Brazil. ;)

(I still like it more than the weird holidays and vacations Americans have .-.)