Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did you change favorites over time?

Invincible

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah.  Early on, Fluttershy was my absolute favorite.  I gravitated towards her because I'm also very shy.  But as they developed the personalities, I started liking Twilight the best in the late show.  I also think Starlight had one of the best arcs.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I started out really like Flutters,  but as the show went on I ended up on Rarity as my fav given her drive to get her dream done!

• Brohoof 1

My top two are Twilight and Fluttershy since the beginning. That hasn't changed, but then Applejack later moved up some thanks in no small part to her development. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sunburst is a big cutie and big favorite of mine, but I'm reading my reply from his fan club thread about how Sunburst is my favorite of all the male unicorns.

...just give it time, 2017 me.... you'll see which unicorn male you will really fall for. :kirin:

• 1 month later...

yep - didn't have a fave for the longest time

Pinkie became my fave around 4 years after watching the show when I identified her with music and the fun of the fandom, as well as the themes in Pinkie's pride

• Brohoof 1

oh for sure. Pinkie was my all time favorite, because of her super bright personality hehe 

Now, from mane 6, my fav is Fluttershy and Dashie ( I used to dislike Rainbow Dash cuz she was sooooo popular lol kinda silly)

• Brohoof 1

Starlight and Maud are my favorite since day 1 so nothing to talk about. My favorite of mane 6 changed a lot from Season 6 onward. Pinkie Pie used to my most favorite mane 6 due to being the most funny character of the show but fell off due to the lack character progression. Fluttershy and Rarity, on the other hand, are my current favorite of all mane 6. I fell for Fluttershy after Flutter Brutter and Discordant Harmony just seal the deal, best mane 6 character ever since then. Rarity is the second favorite, her every presense is mostly pleasing to the eyes even bad episodes cant stop me from enjoying her. Rainbow Dash is a perfect example of wasted potential. How the character who has the coolest design, coolest personality, most important backstory that bring the mane 6 together (Cutie Mark Chronicle), has the  worst episode counts. I used to love Rainbow Dash in early Season 2 and how the table has turned.

I've taken a liking to Fluttershy, she's in my top 3 favorite characters out of the mane 6 now. I've found as I've gotten older I've been able to relate to her more. 

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly when I had just first watched the show, Rainbow Dash was my favorite, but when I got to Season 2, Pinkie Pie became my favorite, and throughout Season 2 I swapped between her and Fluttershy. Then I became a Rarity fan just prior to Season 3, switched a few times since then but kept going back to Rarity either way. Which is funny because I didn’t really care for Rarity that much when first watching.

• Brohoof 1

I liked rainbow dash cuz of the design and the parody and fan things of her I find them funni then I still liked rainbow dash but I liked her a little less after finding out her personality she is a bit too much sometimes lol. Otherwise I got to like some of the other ponies a bit more fluttershy and bit of pinkie pie.

• Brohoof 1