Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did you change favorites over time?

Invincible

Rainbow Dash not in ponies I like list but she still awesome. Twilight Sparkle come Fifth of ponies I like, Sunset Shimmer and Lemon Zest 2nd and 3rd. Used to like Fleur Dis Lee, but find her like she a slut that like to hang out with rich people.

Edited by Adam Burt

My first favorite character was Twilight because I often like the main characters of shows the most. It later changed to Fluttershy because of the cuteness, then Twilight again. A while after that, I became friends with a Scootaloo fan on the forums and I started to find Scootaloo to be my favorite pony as a result. Due to the similarities between Scootaloo and Dash and me usually liking the main characters of the show, the favoritism of Scootaloo switched to Dash, which is now by far my favorite character in MLP.

Edited by gamecubeguy214

It was and it still is Rainbow. My attitude towas the characters had changed of course as they got more and more detailed personalities, but the favorite stayed the same nonetheless.

My first favorite was Fluttershy because I tend to develop crushes on the shy ones easily. In very little time, it switched to Twilight, who, despite being a bit more outgoing, was still somewhat of a social outcast, though of her own choice more than out of others spiting her. I love her bookishness, her sense of humor, the exasperation when dealing with people who let her words go in one ear and out the other... Every time she rolls her eyes, I feel her pain, so I connected with her on a very basic level. Also, her freak outs are adorable to me... a little scary, but still adorable. 

Fluttershy has always been my favorite character even in the beginning, but season 4 had Rarity become another one of my favorites, and my second favorite of the mane 6, and Rainbow Rocks had Sunset Shimmer become another of my all time favorites.

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy was my favorite when I first began to watch the show, I just loved everything about her, her personality, how adorable she was, how she had repressed anger issues and how she overcame her fears. After season 4 I stopped caring about her so much (I still did, just not as much), and I had started liking Rarity, who ended up being my favorite after rewatching her older episodes. She's been my favorite ever since.

Rarity being my favorite is likely not going to change, but what does change a lot is my second favorite. I can't decide between Fluttershy (whom I started liking as much as I did before in season 6), Pinkie Pie and Twilight.

Fluttershy is now also my favorite along with Rainbow Dash, and Shining Armor. I really started to like Flutter and Shiny more than I first did. 

Flutter was okay, but she wasn't interesting to me at first,  but I syarted to like how sweet she is, and how she loves animals. I thlugh Shiny was a bit annoying, but I realized how cute and handsome he is! 

(Keep in mind I don't prefer anypony in my favorite pony list over another, which is why I call all six of them my favorite).

• Brohoof 1

When I first jumped on the Bandwagon back in 2012, Dash was my favorite until I watched "Putting your hoof down". Fluttershy stole the title of favorite and has held it since in regards to the Mane 6. 

• 3 years later...

Yep, Used to be Twilight then somehow changed to RD.

On 12/20/2016 at 2:28 AM, gamecubeguy214 said:

My first favorite character was Twilight because I often like the main characters of shows the most. It later changed to Fluttershy because of the cuteness, then Twilight again. A while after that, PonyLaces became my favorite user on the forums which turned me into a Scootaloo fan. Due to the similarities between Scootaloo and Dash and me usually liking the main characters of the show, the favorite of Scootaloo switched to Dash, which is now by far my favorite character in MLP and in all of fiction because of the level of cuteness that makes kittens look disgusting, and she's pretty cool in general too.

Lol me and you both ig, Twilight was also my first favourite main 6 pony, but then turned to rainbow dash.

In the beginning, Applejack was my favorite pony because she reminded me of Jessie the Yodeling Cowgirl from the Toy Story movies.

A short time later, Fluttershy became my favorite and remained my favorite until Lesson Zero when Twilight Sparkle knocked

Flutters off of her off of her perch became my undisputed favorite pony. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Well, for a small bit of time in the beginning, Rainbow Dash was my favorite. Although, she was quickly passed by Fluttershy. I'd say "Dragonshy" is the episode that officially made Fluttershy my favorite. I adore her cute and shy personality, and I thing she has a very well made character overall. Plus, I could actually relate to her. She has been my favorite ever since, and I don't see that ever changing. So overall, my favorite character has pretty much always been Fluttershy :squee:.

• Brohoof 2

Initially I thought Rainbow Dash was the main character due to her outstanding appearance and I really liked her in the beginning. Then I got into the show and my new favourite pony became Fluttershy

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

Fluttershy was my favorite one of the mane six from the start until this day. This has not changed and I doubt it ever will, I just resonate too much with this character. My second one is Twi and she moved a bit up and down as well as RD on spot 3. This has to do with the character progression some moments from season 8 and of course me finding my own thoughts and opinion about it. I started watching this show half a year ago.

On a side note: Even if some of the mane six are closer to me than others, I love them all - without any exception.

• Brohoof 1

I’ve not changed favorites since my original favorite ponies are still my favorites. It’s more like my list of favorite ponies grew over time.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...