Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your allergies?

Bronychan1214

I used to be allergic to pretty much everything, but now my strongest ones are cats and dogs. Yet you see me picking up cats and petting dogs just as much as the next person. But also see me with red eyes afterwards and usually by the sink washing them while using my inhaler. But you know what.. Worth it. lol

flutter_glasses_by_j_brony-d4doxpq.png

I'm allergic to the following:

All berries

Most Medicine

Some Animal Dander(Cats and dogs mainly)

All types of Alcohol

All types of 'drugs'(like Weed and LSD kind of drugs)

Wool

Red food coloring

Blue food coloring

Pollen

Dust

Bee/Insect Stings

Watermelon Flavor(Artificial)

Most berry flavors(Artificial)

I'm allergic to pretty much everything. >W< 

• Brohoof 1

I don't really have any allergies, but mowing the lawn always makes me feel funky due to all of the fresh cut grass.

This is basically me :)

I don't really have any allergies, but I do have slight hayfever when everything is in blossom!

• Brohoof 1

I'm a little bit allergic to cats but it doesn't affect me at all, mold, dust, bluegrass, and, yeah not too much really. I do have seasonal allergies though which can be kind of miserable but whatever. But yeah, that's about it I think, not too much either really.

I'm allergic to omnicef (an antibiotic), and if I do get exposed to that stuff via medication, I get a really bad autoimmune reaction to it, causing my skin to get blisters and ulcers. 

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

A whole plethora of trees and grasses that I don't bother to remember all the names of. Basically, I'm allergic to outside.

Also cockroaches, dust mites, and certain molds used in cheeses and vinegar. Sucks for my allergies because nothing will stop me from eating large amounts of cheese and vinegar anyways.

Edited by Sky Chaser

I think I'm allergic to the sun.

I'm probably not really allergic to the sun, of course. Whenever I go outside from darkness to the burning bright light of natural sunlight on a nasty cloudless day, no matter where I look, I feel an oncoming sneeze. Three to six sneezes then take place.

But then I stop. There are no further effects. So I really don't think it's an allergy, despite how consistent it is. I think the rapid reduction of the pupils might trigger something in the nasal passages somehow.

(edited)

@@Bronychan1214,

Oh I love your avatar :3

I have a ton of allergies: Most dairy products milk, cheese, soy, any tree nuts, tomatoes, eggs, chocolate, and some outside allergies... I am practically on a Jewish diet so to say. Funny thing is I love fish and am not allergic to anything seafood :P

My allergies affect my esophagus and such. Some things are worse than others for me. I take multivitamins though which help out a lot.

Edited by Lucky Dice

I don't think I have any allergies, but I can agree with the freshly cut grass thing.

I used to think that I was allergic to the soap at my elementary school, since it would make my hands real red and dry. I'm not so sure though.