Which pony do you think is cutiest?

Stone Cold Applejack

all the ponys are cute but Luna if i had to pick one. The way she talks and acts her power is so beautiful i can not stand it its like she is powerful but cant help but hide behind her sister and i just find that to be the CUTEST and she don't look bad too 

My homey Pinkie was buggin' me one day, she all up in mah crap like "Schoolboy B, ya wanna come to da Sugarcube Corner? It's full 'o parties and stuff." So I came, an' it's da bomb.

Pinkie Pie be all up in da hood partyin' with dem niggas, yo.

post-27672-0-67106700-1407368264_thumb.jpg

• 2 years later...

Rainbow Dash, of course. She's always acting super adorable when she doesn't know it, and her cute little high pitched voice are music to the ears. When you compliment her, she'll take that information and agree given her big ego, and even that's cute. There's just nothing you can't forgive her for, she's perfect.

img-2797827-1-large.thumb.png.042144775339cf9bc66fd0fdd78c5301.png

Screenshot_2017-07-25-00-27-03-1.thumb.png.1b0ffa07f9145646101ab59582e7d2bb.png

vector__371___rainbow_dash__48_by_dashiesparkle-d9mdutd.png.e7f9847ef9bc9a481f5c9aa81400baf2.png

(edited)

These are the six ponies that I think are the cutest. (In numerical order): 

1. Twilight Sparkle
  2. Rarity
  3. Applejack
  4. Princess Luna
  5. Minuette
  6. Lyra Heartstrings
Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Zachary said:

Rarity is definitely the Cutest pony!

Sweetie Belle and Fluttershy is also the Cutest.

Can't really compare them because they are different sorts of cute though.

Rarity is a studied, designed cuteness - she works hard on her appearance

Sweetie Belle has a childish cuteness, despite working hard on her new role.

Fluttershy is just adorable and couldn't turn that off even if she wanted to.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wait, there's a 'cutest pony'? :confused:

In all seriousness, I agree with @CypherHoof. The good majority of ponies are all cute in their own unique way, so I can't really compare them or pick a specific one.

@NightmareLuna800 Am I surprised you picked that one? No I'm not. Gotta disagree though, Luna could totally be labeled as cute. Trixie and Rarity too.

Edited by Chrylestia600
  • Brohoof 3

22 hours ago, Chrylestia600 said:

Wait, there's a 'cutest pony'? :confused:

In all seriousness, I agree with @CypherHoof. The good majority of ponies are all cute in their own unique way, so I can't really compare them or pick a specific one.

@NightmareLuna800 Am I surprised you picked that one? No I'm not. Gotta disagree though, Luna could totally be labeled as cute. Trixie and Rarity too.

I agree with this, now that I think about it.. Also, cause I just learned how cute Luna, Rarity, and Trixie can be. :D

• Brohoof 2

While I do not necessarily find any of the characters from MLP to be cute, I will have to give the title to Sweetie Drops or Gabby because they are the first characters who came into my mind
:please:

• Brohoof 1

"Hearts as strong as Horses" is still the cutest bit I think I've ever seen. The CMC's are just cuteness on parade.

As far as the Mane 6 - Rarity and Pinkie Pie always stand out to me. Both have very subtle moments that are easy to miss (pay attention!). Applejack also has some really cute moments that catch you by surprise.

I'm also a Cloudchaser and Flitter fan :D

• Brohoof 1