1. 1. So, what is it?

• Closet Brony
    • Hipster Brony
    • Moderate
    • Artist Brony
    • Shipper
    • Other

I think I'm a moderate, am I?

Currently, I'm watching 1 or 2 episodes a day - but that's only until I've watched them all. Afterwards I shall only watch them about once a week.

If there was pony merch where I live, I'd have one shirt and one action figure.

I spend about 2 hours a day with pony stuff on weekends, and about an hour on weekdays (unless it's the holiday).

Even though I put moderate in the poll, I'm a mix of moderate and hipster. I don't go crazy over anything, but I do collect a lot of merchandise and keep up to date with pretty much everything. I'm like that with everything I'm into, unless it's Spider-Man, in that case, I'm a hipster. :P

Probably a 'Moderate Brony' for me. I buy the merchandise, enjoy the show and such but I don't usually display it out in public since I have way bigger obsessions than ponies. 

I think I'm a moderate. I love the show and ponies, and I do read and look at the fanwork pretty regularly, but I'm not obsessive over it. There are plenty of other things I enjoy just as much or more than ponies. I don't do a lot of art in this fandom, and I don't really care if anyone knows I like the show; so I don't fit into the other categories either. So yeah, moderate for me.

I guess I'm a moderate. *shrug*

I am a pretty chill guy. I read some of the comics, might fav some of the art on DA, I like a lot of the brony animations and music on Youtube. I only have a Doctor Whooves figure, but I would love to own more. Really, I feel like I can hang with just about anypony.

Sure, sometimes I dress like a hipster in real life. I like the fedoras (the real ones, not the short brimmed trilby's you can get anywhere), but I try to wear those more with suits than with casual clothes. I take a very active in my appearance, that doesn't mean I'm stuck up or think I'm better than others. I'd never willingly ruin anyone's buzz.

• Brohoof 1

Eh, moderate, or passive, really. I haven't been that active in the community and I haven't made any pony-inspired music in a while. Although, I would still consider myself a brony and would acknowledge that if someone asked. mlp-fbiggrin.png

• Brohoof 1

Eh, moderate, or passive, really. I haven't been that active in the community and I haven't made any pony-inspired music in a while. Although, I would still consider myself a brony and would acknowledge that if someone asked. img-2988315-1-mlp-fbiggrin.png

Yeah, I can relate to this. I don't go around loudly proclaiming I am a brony, but I'm not in the closet. If you ask, I'll say yes. But I don't like being a brony be the only thing that defines me. I guess I forgot to mention that in my last post.

For that matter, I really want to join the cons, but I don't always have the money, or the cosplay clothes/materials.

I'd be a moderate Brony with a bit of some of the other categories thrown in. The show is a big part of my life and probably my main interest, but I have a lot of other interests as well. I have drawn a few pictures before but I'm not really an artist. I talk about ponies a lot online since I spend a pretty good amount of time on the forums, but I rarely talk about it in real life, even though most people know I like the show. I do like to wear pony shirts and merchandise from time to time, but they're not my mane wardrobe choice.

So yeah, I guess I'm Rainblow "Moderate" Hash.

I guess I'm a moderate one. I have a load of merch and stuff, but I don't exactly go crazy about it, unless I just want to piss people off. But then its not really serious,

I'd say moderate. I have a collection, but I have other collections too. I tend to share out my time with my other fandoms too.

I draw and craft alittle too

Edited by SakuraHeart

I chose "other." I'm all about ponies and can safely say that I'm into them more than I am any other interest I have or have ever had. Got merchandise all over my apartment, gigs and gigs of art stored up, and I spend a significant portion of my free time on pony forums. I also go to meetups and conventions. You could say I'm pretty hardcore, but despite the substantial investment of time and money, I still have a solid grip on reality and don't let the necessities of life go neglected. Real-world obligations come first.

Can't really call me a hipster, a moderate, or an artist in my opinion. Shipping? Meh. That leaves "other." I am my own kind of brony. The alarmingly obsessive, societal pariah, yet still responsible and socially capable adult brony.

• Brohoof 1

I'd say closet brony, but going by the descriptions of the categories you gave I'm a moderate brony. I do not obsess over ponies and this is the only place on the internet besides my alternate youtube account where I have a pony avatar and talk about ponies.