Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Diamond Tiara is Hanging Over a Cliff...

Fractured

Which button do you push?  

83 users have voted

1. 1. Red, or Yellow?

• Red
    • Yellow

And you have the chance to save her.
How and why doesn't matter, but she's hanging from a large machine that will drop her off the cliff in three minutes. To save her, you have to push a red button. The button is wired to severely shock whoever pushes it. You have a 60% chance of permanently losing use of the hand that pushes it.
There's also a yellow button on the same panel. If you push it, you will be magically teleported back to your home. Your mind will be wiped, and you'll be made to think you just woke up; you'll forget this ever happened.
Diamond Tiara swears if you let her go, she'll change her attitude. There's no real incentive to believe her, and no worldly prize for saving her. There's also nobody up here but you and her. With all this in mind...
Which button would you push?

Push red with the left hand, don't use it for shit anyway.

Diamond Tiara is a bully, but shes also super young. I remember being a bit of a bully when I was young too, after spending a year as one of the "popular" kids. Shes got her whole life ahead of her, she can learn the error of her ways. Even then, I don't think being a person being a bully is justification for letting them die when you could have saved them.

Edited by Banul
  • Brohoof 15

Well, I don't need my left hand. And with magic I can always order a really badass replacement.

Diamond Tiara may be a bully, but she is a child. She has time to grow as a person and perhaps a near encounter with death will allow her to change her ways.

And besides, I always have my phone on me, and she is an earth pony. I would record me saving her, take the evidence to her dad and claim my reward. I'm sure that with phyiscal proof,validated by the princess of friendship herself either a reward or a seat amongst the council of friendship is in my future.

risking my hand is high, but having your conscience damaged is worse. Even though I won't remember anything if I press the yellow button, nothing will stop fate to somehow make me guilty, either by subconscious, or I'll find out somehow. Besides, she's a simple third class bully, not enough to let her die, besides, she's a child, she will change, and I don't expect her to get worse than that when she grows up in case she doesn't improve 

Red. One hand is a small price to pay for a life, and it's bo guarantee that I would lose the hand, anyway. I don't dislike Diamond Tiara; I've seen worse bullies and she still has time to mature.

• Brohoof 1

Push red with the left hand, don't use it for shit anyway.

Diamond Tiara is a bully, but shes also super young. I remember being a bit of a bully when I was young too, after spending a year as one of the "popular" kids. Shes got her whole life ahead of her, she can learn the error of her ways. Even then, I don't think being a person being a bully is justification for letting them die when you could have saved them.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

• Brohoof 3

I'd probably press the red button and save her. Like Banul said, she's a bully, but she's still young.

Yeah, I sometimes acted like Diamond Tiara when I was little. People change. It's best not to hold grudges. I wouldn't like losing a hand though, but I don't really need a left hand.

Edited by PonyLaces
  • Brohoof 1

I'd push the red button (and according to random.org, my hand made it out.)

I'm a bit of a sap, I wouldn't be able to ignore or walk away from anyone hanging over a cliff. Even if I wouldn't remember pushing the yellow button, it just wouldn't be right. I would consider the yellow button if the repercussion involved saws, knives and blades. Being injured and/or killed by those types of tools is my biggest fear and cowardice would win over conscience.

And you have the chance to save her.

How and why doesn't matter, but she's hanging from a large machine that will drop her off the cliff in three minutes. To save her, you have to push a red button. The button is wired to severely shock whoever pushes it. You have a 60% chance of permanently losing use of the hand that pushes it.

There's also a yellow button on the same panel. If you push it, you will be magically teleported back to your home. Your mind will be wiped, and you'll be made to think you just woke up; you'll forget this ever happened.

Diamond Tiara swears if you let her go, she'll change her attitude. There's no real incentive to believe her, and no worldly prize for saving her. There's also nobody up here but you and her. With all this in mind...

Which button would you push?

I would not risk losing any of my hands to save any fictional small witchcraft horse, especially worst-horse. Witchcraft is illegal here anyways.  :yay:

Edited by Aaliyah Haddad

Save her of course.  She's a bully, but she doesn't deserve to die.  I'd push the button with my left hand, as others have said, since I'm right handed.  I'll just use that Magic Mirror Starswirl came up with to travel to the FMA universe and get some bad ass automail.

I would press the red button. Just because Diamond Tiara is a bully doesn't mean she deserves to suffer from a terrible death. Honestly, if I pressed the yellow button instead, I would feel like a bully myself. It confuses me to see that people want DT dead just because of her childish actions. :o

I would press the button with my right hand, however, since I'm left handed. :P

Edited by Mienshao
  • Brohoof 2

If I push the button that saves her, I'm not doing it with either of my hands lol.  Losing a hand IS a big deal; I'm not even considering sacrificing a vital part of my body for someone unless I genuinely love them.  I don't love Diamond Tiara.  I'm sure there's some object nearby that won't readily conduct electricity.  Or hell, I could probably throw a rock at the button hard enough to depress it.  And why push the mind-wiping button at all?  I'd just stay in Equestria (assuming that's where I was).

• Brohoof 5

I don't care if DT is a bully. She may be mean, but she doesn't deserve to die. The only thing she deserves is to be taught some serious lessons.

I use my right hand for pretty much everything anyway.