Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How addicted are you to MLP?

Emperor Posh

Addiction?  

162 users have voted

1. 1. How would you rate your addiction?

• There is no number that can explain my addiction!

I'd say a 2. I haven't watched every episode of My Little Pony and I don't plan to. It's just a show I watch every now and then. It's not as if it's a drug that I must "take" every hour.

• Brohoof 1

When you say addiction...I get a little excited.

Too excited.

HERE WE GOOOOOOO~

1. Fluttershy necklace
  2. Derpy Hooves cursor
  3. Pony wallpaper & screensaver
  4. Most of my profile pics are ponies
  5. I pre-ordered EQG on blu-ray
  6. I'm mainly on pony sites
  7. I like to show off my Derpy Hooves shirt
  8. My only hallucination is Pinkie, and sometimes it gets...real o-o

Enough said, buh bye~

(How about a ranking of 13, mmkay?)

• Brohoof 1

I'd say a 2. I haven't watched every episode of My Little Pony and I don't plan to.

Don't... plan... to?

Well, I'm definitely higher than that. I've watched every episode more than once, many several times.

However I'm probably less addicted than most people here.

Well-balanced hehehehe.

It depends on how you put addiction. If you put it like it's a bad thing that is unhealthy, then I would rate myself low because I can take care of myself, and I don't have to constantly be thinking about ponies.

However, I beleive it is the other way around, not a bad thing, but a great thing. And since I'm positive in that, I would probably rank myself at a 8 to a 10.

Let me see here, I am on the forums everyday, pretty much all day. I have seen every episode at least twice, more for some. I have a pony desktop, along with quite a few cards and a few standables. I have three shirts. On my PS3, my emblem for Black Ops 2 is now a pony, not to mention my clan tag is either Pony or MLP, depending on what I feel like doing.

There is stuff I of course can not do, like go to conventions. I plan on at least trying to go to Bronycon next year, depending on what happens.

So yeah, probably an 8, possibly a 9... don't feel like putting it on the poll because I'm not really sure.

I don't watch episodes every day.  But I do think about ponies every day.  I am super obsessed with Pinkie Pie.  My computer background is a series of Pinkie Pie pictures that change every few minutes.  I watch pony-related videos and listen to pony music regularly.  I am always posting pony images in Pinterest.  And of course, I visit these forums every day. 

Yeah I would have to say my addiction is pretty bad, lol, considering that all I do for chat is pony pictures with text now. It's so funny because I never imagined my self like this at all.

Pretty high up there, i gave it a 9. When I'm not making fanmusic constantly during my freetime, i'm running a fansite for brony musicians, moderating on my little remix, playing the gameloft game intermitantly at home.  Too much pony?! Possibly...

If it makes you happy, it can't be that bad..... :)

Edited by Freewave
  • Brohoof 1

I think I'm a 7. I don't do any artistic works for ponies but I do buy merchandise quite a bit and talk about ponies with friends who I know enjoy ponies. I'm trying to get two of my best friends to watch the show with me.

But I think it would be on border with my love for Pokemon and Disney which are also 7. :3

• Brohoof 1

I'm not as addicted to mlp as i seem to be to these dam forums, Feld0 is one hell of a pusher i tell you the cartels will get him soon

Edited by DaReaper

I have an unhealthy addiction to ponies.

However, lately, while I still am, back then I would rate me at a ten, but now, I feel more relaxed towards it and rank me as an 8.

Even though, ponies are addicting.  :o

• Brohoof 1

There is no number that can explain my addiction, it is too high I think. My life is pretty much all about the show and the ponies except for cars that is my other addiction. I'm not as addicted as I was when I became a brony but that's only because I already have watched every episodes a couple of times and I'm rewatching the show at the moment. So, yeah I'm addicted for life! I don't want to change it, I love it. :3

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty addicted. I go on these forums pretty much every day, watch fan videos, listen to fan music, look at fan art, and occasionally do some fanart and related myself. However, I don't have any MLP merchandise, and I don't watch the episodes that often (I've never been one to rewatch episodes anyway.)

• Brohoof 2

I'm pretty addicted. I go on these forums pretty much every day, watch fan videos, listen to fan music, look at fan art, and occasionally do some fanart and related myself. However, I don't have any MLP merchandise, and I don't watch the episodes that often (I've never been one to rewatch episodes anyway.)

Yeah I don't find the episodes that rewatchable. I do enjoy listening to the music from the episodes though, but then again I will give my self 2 weeks and then I will probably want to watch all the episodes again.

• Brohoof 1

Does having DVD's of the show melted down and injected into your bloodstream count?

For those who do not know, I did not do that.

I would have to say 10. There really is not a time that I am not thinking about the show in some way. To me, that is a great thing. The show is amazing, so I don't see that as a problem. If my addiction were dreams of making a nuclear weapon from waffles, I can see that as an issue. I have tons of merch at this point, a lot more than I thought I would be able to get and I love it. Nothing wrong with having an addiction with something that is great and promotes such a positive atmosphere.

• Brohoof 2

I think about it ever-day and I find myself making up theories about various aspects of the show. I post on these forums and talk to other bronies, I'd say I'm fairly addicted. Probably around a 9 or so, but I'm always obsessed with my new favorite thing(s).

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I don't find the episodes that rewatchable. I do enjoy listening to the music from the episodes though, but then again I will give my self 2 weeks and then I will probably want to watch all the episodes again.

Same for me. The only episodes I usually rewatch are the ones that have music in them. For example, the episode with the most rewatches from me is Magical Mystery Cure mainly because that episode was more song than episode, and it was kind of like a music playlist.

• Brohoof 2

I have a Rainbow Dash desktop, watched all the episodes (some of them more than once), I watch reaction videos, I have a Youtube playlist with over 50 of my favorite ponies videos. Oh, and I probably watched Anthology 2 like six times in total. I laughed every single time.

• Brohoof 1

I ma overly addicted to MLP.... SERIOUSLY anything mlp i see (that actually look like the characters) I think I always mst have it it.... and there are 1000 pictures saved on my phone and I watch it alot too >_<.... I JUST actually got a LUNA shirt yesterday :D... it says Luna is the best princess... 

• Brohoof 1

I ma overly addicted to MLP.... SERIOUSLY anything mlp i see (that actually look like the characters) I think I always mst have it it.... and there are 1000 pictures saved on my phone and I watch it alot too >_<.... I JUST actually got a LUNA shirt yesterday :D... it says Luna is the best princess... 

I am trying to find a plush at the moment, not one of those odd shaped ones with the string hair lol, but one of the show accurate ones, but every where I look they are sold. I will find one, one of these days I don't care if I spend 800$ on it if I have to lol.

• Brohoof 1

I am trying to find a plush at the moment, not one of those odd shaped ones with the string hair lol, but one of the show accurate ones, but every where I look they are sold. I will find one, one of these days I don't care if I spend 800$ on it if I have to lol.

where have you looked? They have some like stuff animal type at like hot topic and walmart.. (Well at walmart they are huge) but its not luna its the main 6 .. Online might have some! Tell me if you find a good ond cause i really wanna start collecting more stuff like that!

(edited)

where have you looked? They have some like stuff animal type at like hot topic and walmart.. (Well at walmart they are huge) but its not luna its the main 6 .. Online might have some! Tell me if you find a good ond cause i really wanna start collecting more stuff like that!

Well at the moment I am looking at fan made ones because they seem to look better then the store ones, I don't under stand why Hasbro does not just make show accurate plushies, like holy hell I would spend alot of money for one of them considering some are going for more than 1,000$.

Edited by Xelphos

I think my addiction is to the point I need help. I'm not afraid to admit it's a problem but in general it's really just the internet/computer I'm addicted too since MLP isn't the only thing I search for.

I'm on this site 1/2 of my day usually, and when I'm not on I watch pony related things on Youtube.  When I'm not on the computer I play/create pony related music.  

• Brohoof 1

I'd say I'm pretty hooked... I watch the show whenever I can on TV, watch fan made vids a lot, listen to the show's music/brony music often, have pony avatars on pretty much all my avenues, have saved hundreds of pony pictures, have a decent amount of merchandise... of course pony stuff is not all I do but still... 10/10 hell yeah ponies :D

• Brohoof 1

Well at the moment I am looking at fan made ones because they seem to look better then the store ones, I don't under stand why Hasbro does not just make show accurate plushies, like holy hell I would spend alot of money for one of them considering some are going for more than 1,000$.

i agree idk why either! I hate the ponies you find at like target or fref myers etc that look nothing like them. Like omygosh the other day i was at walgreens and there was princess celesta but she was pink.. And my sister said she looked more like pinkie pie (with a horn) then celest.. Well thats cool that the fans make better one then hasbro! Keep me up to date
  • Brohoof 1