Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How addicted are you to MLP?

Emperor Posh

Addiction?  

162 users have voted

1. 1. How would you rate your addiction?

• There is no number that can explain my addiction!

Pretty high. Ponies are almost constantly on my mind and I visit pony sites everyday, though I don't watch the show often and don't buy much merch unless I'm at a con of if it involves the card games. 

• 1 month later...
I don't think I have an addiction. I love the show, the characters, and the forums. However I don't consider my admiration for the show an addiction. I don't think about ponies all day. I watch other things and I actually rarely have watched any episodes after Season 4 ended. The pony craze for me mostly happens during a season's airing :)

Pretty bad.. got a bunch of pony merch and there hasn't been a passing day in which I haven't thought about MLP.. Everyday I spend at least 3-4 hours doing stuff that involves MLP.. And my language might as well be called something other than English.. since almost everything I say is a reference.. When it comes to watching the show though.. I don't watch it to often.

• Brohoof 1

I'm still new to the show and the fandom, so MLP is on my mind a lot. I feel like my addiction will wear off the more time I stay in the fandom though.

I would say 80% of the music I listen to know is pony related, most of my subscriptions on YouTube are now people who are bronies, and most of the videos I watch on YouTube are pony related.

Yup, I'm obsessed. :P

Me? I can take... or.... l... darn it... l... Okay, where is my Celestia Plush, I need my fix! Sorry, where was I? Oh yes, I can... oh, never mind...

Guess I am pretty well addicted now...

I think I've got a pretty bad (good?) addiction to MLP. I've watched every single episode (some of them multiple times), I've read fan fictions, watched fan videos and PMVs (and made my own), drawn my share of fan art and have a small (but growing) collection. Hell even my wallet has Rainbow Dash on it and I wore my Discord lanyard to a New Years party as a necklace. Yeah, I think it's safe to say I'm infected with the pony bug. :P

It's... pretty bad.  I don't watch the show very often, but I have been on here fairly often for the past two weeks, as well as another forum for collectors since April.  Now, I don't listen to the music or read the fanfiction (unless it is hilarious and short), but I do look at few of the fan-made comics now and again.  But more than anything, I buy a ton of the toys and some of the collectibles as well.  I don't have a concrete number, but since April I think I've spent around $500 on pony related things, most of which were toys. If I paid full retail for all of them (I usually only buy when it's on sale), it probably would have been closer to maybe $800.

Well I'm very addicted to ponies like they are part of my life so yea...and sometimes I will say:May Celestia watch over me or May Luna keep you safe during night time.... :(

Edited by Princess_Moonlight

I like it quite a bit. I consider myself to be a collector of it and I watch it often and listen to relevant music too. I am going to my fourth convention later this year. I go to bed with my plush. So I would say a 9. :bedeyes::kindness: