Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How addicted are you to MLP?

Emperor Posh

Addiction?  

162 users have voted

1. 1. How would you rate your addiction?

• There is no number that can explain my addiction!

Don't know how addicted I become, but was so obsession with it, never stop thinking about ponies, it part of my life. When I end up becoming a brony, I start looking into music (had some in my favorites & Likes in Youtube), arts (I collect some of them and even favorite some in DeviantART), fan-made animted shows, look in some tumblr and own some pony stuffs like ponies, plushs, T-Shirts, Comic Books, Mini toys, comic books, etc.  Even OC pony myself.

I am not sure if I'm addicted per se.....It's the only thing I've become a fan of since Pokemon came out in 1998 (and I'm currently only a fan of the games, not the anime or cared game {if I kept up with those, it'd really get out of hand which is why I'm avoiding the MLP TCG})

I could call it a drug though...whenever I feel lonely or depressed or just overall bored, I turn to FIM episodes....although I haven't in some time now, I have a list of anime I am wanting to watch and my life is too busy for entertainment in general....

I put down 2 for me.

Now, I do love my ponies and whatnot, but I kind of need to force myself to watch it, otherwise I just won't. Plain and simple. I enjoy the fandom more than the show itself funnily enough. But that's clear. MLP isn't my favourite show, but the community is fantastic and I can't get enough of it!  :D

Hmmmm...... I'm going to give it an 8. 

I'd give it a 10+ because I've been to two conventions, wear pony t-shirts quite often, have pony blind bag herds taking over two desks, plushies taking over the side of my bed (steady. They're watching over me and I have nowhere else to put them and are nice to hug sometimes :P), pony avatars everywhere and constantly posting on pony forums.

minus 1 for the fact that I don't actually rewatch the show itself much - I watch the episodes when they come out and that's it, and I don't watch/read much fan stuff either.

minus 1 for the fact I don't really shove it down the throats of people who have no interest in it or anything outwardly annoying like that.

MLP is my favorite cartoon currently running next to Gravity Falls and Legend of Korra. I watch MLP the most out of the three so I would say I'm pretty addicted but, not everything I do is related to MLP.

I genuinely cannot stop thinking about MLP. I think the longest I've gone in all the waking hours I've had in the past two weeks without thinking of MLP is about 5 minutes.

Whenever I look at an abstract or unclear image it initially looks to me like a pony or something else from MLP.

Earlier today... or yesterday I guess... I actually hallucinated a pony for a split second (I was feeling pretty tired. Weirdly I haven't slept since then, but I don't feel tired any more despite it being 1 am. My body clock is really fucked up).

This isn't a joke or an exaggeration - it's actually pretty worrying.

... But I don't have any merchandise or anything like that. I've only been a brony since the 15th of September.

Edited by speedyblupi

Instead of 1-10, addiction levels should have been:

Sober Sam

First Fix

Habit Forming

The Weekend Has Landed

Casual User

Getting Sketchy

That's Some Good Sh*t

Serious Habit

Wake Up Buzz

Detox/Retox

Buying in Bulk

High on Your Own Supply

Mine would have to be High on My Own Supply.

Not really. It's just a big interest I have. I wouldn't say I'm addicted. I have some merch, and I listen to the music, and look at art. That's about it.

It's definitely a problem. I've been drawing ponies, thinking up fanfics, listening to music, reading the comics. Heck, even when we were running laps in gym and I felt like my feet were going numb I simply imagined RD cheering me on and kept going. Guess who's helping me in Math and English? Twilight. Astronomy? MOON-BUTT HERSELF.

Yeah, I'd say I'm addicted, even though I only have 2 merchandise and I don't plan on getting more. I'll rate myself a 8/10

Edited by Pokekid543

• 3 weeks later...

It's an 8, give or take.  It's really the only fandom that I'm currently active in, and I can't really seem to get my mind off of ponies.  When I draw now, ponies.  Wandering in my mind, ponies appear first.

On a side note, curse Flim and Flam and their catchy songs.  :P

I used to be highly into the show.

Like at a 10.

But now?

Not at all.

I officially stopped watching the show a couple months ago.

And I lost my Brony label exactly one month ago.

I just stick around the forums to talk to the people in this community.

It just seems like the people on this forum are alot easier to talk to than on other sites.