Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

I was kneading dough, making bagels again.  Idk if my place is warm enough to ensure a good rise from my dough though...  It's been snowing all day outside and I still have yet to turn on the heating lol...

• 3 weeks later...

Trying to find some old friends I had a falling out with a few years ago on Skype. I...think I remember their names but I’m not sure. Despite everything that’s happened between all of us...I’d like to know they’re doing ok during these times.

I was watching the new MrBeast video where MrBeast opens up a restaurant and gives away free food and money, it looked like it was a lot of fun. I'm going to have to try some of their food myself since he announced that there's over 300 MrBeast Burger locations nationwide now, also all the money they make goes to charity so it's for a good cause ^_^

9 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

I was watching the new MrBeast video where MrBeast opens up a restaurant and gives away free food and money, it looked like it was a lot of fun. I'm going to have to try some of their food myself since he announced that there's over 300 MrBeast Burger locations nationwide now, also all the money they make goes to charity so it's for a good cause ^_^

I watched that too and it was awesome! Seeing all the crazy traffic was really funny, too, I’m surprised people were able to wait that long.

Ten minutes ago I was responding to the RP I’m in here (The Town That Friendship Forgot)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...