Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Samu

Fast food chain: Five Guys. Seriously.

As far as actual restaurants go, Nobu in NYC takes the cake. $100 well spent.

(edited)

In Flagstaff, where I live, we have an awesome Thai restaurant called Pato Thai. I've been around, and it still holds the crown for my favorite Thai food in the US. We also have a very European-style pizza restaurant called Pizzacletta. Simply delicious.

As far as chains go, Five Guys and In N' Out are the best places for a burger. The former is better if you're going for flavor, the latter if you value freshness. Chipotle is the best burrito joint (search your feelings, you know it's true) and I appear to be in the minority because I love Panda Express.

Edited by Electric Pony Joe

Luby's and Dennys are pretty good.

There is this one mexican restaurant...forgot its name though...I'll tell you when I figure t out.

When ever I get in the mood for eating at a restaurant I usually go for Carl's Jr./Hardee's, nothing fancy and the size of the burgers are just perfect.

(edited)

Here in Guam, there's a Japanese buffet restaurant, food tastes so good, I overate on my last time there, and then I [CENSORED]

Edited by Narutardedscum

It's a small restaurant called "Grandfather's BBQ" , around 70 blocks away from my home, we go when we can with my family.

It's a really nice place, really good attention and food, the meat is very well cooked and they also cook provolone cheese, makes me drool every time i think about it.

This thread should be called favorite chain restaurant so we could all have common restaurants! Any ways id go for anything that sells fried chicken :3

I used to go like all the time to Fuddruckers and then just like that my family just stopped going. I don't know whether it was the food or what. Anyway favorite restaurants are TGI Fridays and Five Guys and a Burger. Or whatever you wanna call it.

Fast Food: Mcdonalds, Stuarts (For those who don't know it's a extremely good Burger Place where they bring the food out to you. I guess in some ways it would be like Sonic but in my opinion it's like five times better)

my favorite is the SOHO.

its a sushi restaurant where you an eat unlimeted sushi for only €17,50.

i go there every 3 weeks with a friend of mine.

(edited)

But if we're talkin' fancy restaurants and such, Olive Garden.

Posted Image

Sorry, couldn't resist. I am sure Chef Ramsay (I love that guy!) would facepalm at that statement but I do like their food. I especially love the breadsticks and the salad - I could eat just that! :)

I would say one of my favorite restaurants is Gyu-Kaku in NYC. I love their Unagi bibimba which you see me eating here.

Posted Image

This place is just good interesting food in a fun environment. I recommend going there! :)

Fast food chain: Five Guys. Seriously.

As far as actual restaurants go, Nobu in NYC takes the cake. $100 well spent.

I love trying new Japanese restaurants! The menu looks good - what would you recommend?

Oh, and I love those Five Guys burgers - never understood the whole peanut thing though...

my favorite is the SOHO.

its a sushi restaurant where you an eat unlimeted sushi for only €17,50.

i go there every 3 weeks with a friend of mine.

I love unlimited sushi places! I always manage to eat more sushi than I would get for the same price if I ordered a la carte. Edited by DrOphthalmos
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Royal Coachman pub at Waterdown.

Your classic English pub with everything you need, musty aroma in the air and dim lighting, I lo-ove the atmosphere and enjoy all of their meals.

http://www.royalcoachmanpub.com/

You know they're good when Monty Python's Always Look on the Bright Side of Life plays when you open up their website..!

• Brohoof 1

As a fast food, I love KFC. The only problem is that there is no KFC where i live ^_^ . But a restaurant I visit "often" (once in a month or so...) is a place called SpeakEasy. They serve mostly chicken, and I really like their wings :) . Also, if you own a membership card, on Tuesdays you can eat as many wings as you want for 10€ (= 13$), and that's basically when I go there.

Edited by Acleps

There's one I went to right outside San Francisco, across the Golden Gate Bridge... I cannot remember the name for the life of me... but it was delicious...

*Goes to google maps*

Actually scratch that... there was an Italian Restaurantt in the pier at San Francisco that was probably the best food I've ever eaten.

*goes to google maps again*

*Edit* can't find it, gave up

Edited by TOMahwk

I love Mexcian food and there's this amazing restaurant called 'Wahaca.' It's very trendy, has amazing interior design and the tastiest tacos, drinks and churros ever! It's also very reasonably priced. http://www.wahaca.co.uk/

Also, there's a cute American themed restaurant called 'Sloppy Joe's' where I live. It's one of a kind and the food is great! http://www.sloppyjoesrestaurant.co.uk/

:wub: So hungry...