Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever been on the newspaper/tv?

iDashingRainbow

Yes, me and the High School boys Bowling Team were in our local news paper several times, but really stood out last year when we won state championship, and we got to take home our own copy. One of the moments of my life i will always remember. :)

Not really into baseball (in fact, I get bored easily while watching it) but one time, I went to an Oakland A's game just to experience a baseball game. Before going, I recorded the entire game just to see if the camera gets me in the picture. At the game, there was a foul ball that landed near where I was sitting. When I got back home, I played the game I was recording and fast-forwarded to the part where the foul ball I described earlier happened. I ended up seeing me on TV with the people surrounding the person who caught the ball. It was an unusual sight and my parents ended up taking a picture of me on TV.

Twice. 

First time, when I was at school trip. Nothing interesting. Just one photo in local newspaper.

Second time, when I won at Polish Cup in Nordic Walking.It doesn't matter that I was the only one in my category  :derp:

Edited by Christine Eggston IV

I have been in the newspaper 4 times but only for a club that ran during the breaks from school that we had. It always ran during the summer. I always made a silly face in those pics in the newspaper.

I was in the Bay News (Local paper) for my science fair project in elementary school. Or maybe it was high school. I forget now. Really not a big deal. They asked who at the fair wanted to be in the paper and I volunteered. My school showed me the article so I could make a photocopy once the issue printed, and I still have it.

Edited by bronislav84

Years ago, I was interviewed randomly in the Madrid city centre and my classmates told me that they saw me on the TV later on during the trip. My Spanish wasn't exactly stellar back then, so I'm glad I didn't see it myself :lol:

When I was 2, I was mentioned along with a picture of me shown playing catch with my dad in the Dallas Morning News. I'd like to think they were just showing what was happening around the community or something.

In 2009, I was mentioned in a local newspaper as a contributing factor to my team's victory. Later in 2010, I hit a homerun and it was described as one of the reasons my team won.

I've been on tv a few times.  I did parades when I was little, and then when I was in band as I got older, we did a lot of parades with that, too.  I did the Disneyland parades while I was in band for a couple years as well, not sure if that was filmed or not.  I do know they have filmed the parades before.

Yes a couple of times, the first time was in 1996 when my Mom gave my Dad one of her kidneys and the newspaper article was about that and the family banding together to take care of 10 year old me and my 8 year old brother at the time. And the other one was when I was in high school and was about children and teens on the Autism spectrum if I remember correctly. And I was on the local news once years back when I went to summer camp when I was a kid.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy

I was on the news paper a couple times when I was 8 for One Warm Coat. I was on TV a couple times, once I was 9 and the other was 3 years ago, for collecting the most coats for One Warm Coat. I think I might have been on TV without my knowledge many times from the conventions I go to being advertised on the news. I was also on the radio for a brief moment with my girl scout troop once.

My football (soccer) team were in the paper for winning the league. I was on The One Show (but in the background crowd).

Also you see me multiple times when the camera focuses on the crowd during the Orbital sunday night headliner at Glastonbury 2010. (But that hardly counts right?)