Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite breed of dog?

Clover Heart

Poodles, but without a poodle cut. I own a poodle-mix from a shelter and he is KAWAII -3-

Border collies. Not only they're super adorable, but they're also a very smart breed of dog. I also love Whippets and Dalmatians.

On the subject of dogs, there is this Border Collie Mix that can do all kinds of tricks, as seen in the video below. I suggest you check it out, it's pretty brilliant. :D

is that a human in a dog costume? wow... my dog can't even sit on command   :blink:

Edited by fabrarity
  • Brohoof 1

Daww... Now I want to get a pug and name her Derpy.

My girlfriend and I want to have two pugs someday; we're calling them Sir Harris and Lady Puglia. (Named after an Italian town called Redipuglia)

Poodles, but without a poodle cut. I own a poodle-mix from a shelter and he is KAWAII -3-

is that a human in a dog costume? wow... my dog can't even sit on command   :blink:

Hehe, nope. xP That dog has been trained by his owner quite well, along with four other dogs. You can find more about them here.

• Brohoof 1

I like Pugs, Bassets, and Shiba Inus. I love pugs for their playful and funny nature, for Bassets I grew up with one, so I have that special bond. And Shiba Inus, I love how it's so loyal to it's owner, and how it's a loveable breed of dog.

English Bulldogs. Growing up I could not understand the appeal, but then we got one (and more =P) and they're the sweetest little dogs.

I really love rottweilers~<3

I had two of them growing up, their names were Sasha and Ruby.

Ruby was such a loving mama, even when our cats had kittens she would have to get a good look at them.

and she'd help our cats clean them up~<3 :wub: and our cat's would just lay there because they knew she was just a big teddy bear,

she was really protective of me too. sometimes my grandmother would pretend to hit me just to make her growl. x3

Sasha was just crazy, always running around and playing.

and she would sit there watching scooby doo with me. :wub:

she was such a free spirit.... and a total bed hog, both of them were xD

hehe I really miss them.

Edited by Lucky Star

Out of all the dog breeds I've been around, I find English Shepherds to be the prettiest as well as the most friendly and social.

44c91f836f50375348d3aec454f5a3b1.jpg

Edited by HunterTSN

• 5 years later...