Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite breed of dog?

Clover Heart

I have allergies but I've always liked huskies and german shepards, Icelandic sheepdog, border terrier would be perhaps also my favorite they are adorable and labradors. Like dogs but having allergies it is not something I think of much.

1. Siberian Husky
  2. Australian Shepherd
  3. German Shepherd
  4. American Pitbull Terrier 

I know a lot of people are against having Pits but I personally find them really cute. I don't agree with keeping them around children though...

Golden retrievers!!! They're clever, they are athletic and can swim, they're friendly and adaptable, and oh my goodness it is the cutest, smily-est, fluffiest dog out there :D

I like mutts the most because they're always different from other dogs (when you have a Golden Retriever, Labrador, etc., they almost always look exactly like all the others).

I never would own a dog because I have not the time to care for the dog. But I still have a favorite breed and this is the siberian husky. These dogs looks really beautiful.  

I like Doberman Pinscher they're great and very active. They need a lot of exercise though but that's fine with me since I love to run. A perfect running companion!

Dog-Pinscher-Laying-Down.jpg?fit=1920,1080&ssl=1

On the other hand, I also like Dachshund. They're so short and cute! They got this puppy eyes that's hard to resist.

dachshunds-jpeg.jpg

• Brohoof 1

For me, no other doggo can defeat the almighty cuteness that is...the Pug!

pug-dog-hereditary-health-and-health-tes

Look at em! :wub: It is such a shame that they are prone to health problems though. They deserve only a diagnoses of immense cuddles. 

On 4/28/2020 at 5:57 PM, Super Splashee said:

I knew I would get back on this one. Thanks @SpittyPie2005 for reminding me. This is my favorite breed:
enhanced-15305-1485365079-1.jpg

:mlp_yeehaa:

You know, I've watched that movie probably 1,000 times in my life, but when one posts just a still image, it makes me realize how derp that dog looks. :ButtercupLaugh:

(edited)

How about mutts?   I love me a good mutt!  You can get like 3 dog breeds or more for one DOG! WHAT A DEAL BREAKER! (But I do have a love for miniature schnauzer, given my Daisy of 17 years was half one....)

Edited by Tao

• 1 year later...

I've always loved Cavalier King Charles Spaniels ever since I first played Nintendogs as a kid. They're fun, energetic, cute, have floofy ears (:-P) and overall I just really like them. I have an OC character that happens to be a Cavalier.

cavalier-king-charles-spaniel-13.jpg

I really like Chihuahuas! They're cute, incredibly sweet, and make great companions when they are treated like regular dogs and not like toys to bother whenever you want.

• Brohoof 1