LyraHeartstrings

206 users have voted

1. 1. What pony race is your favourite?

• Earth pony
    • Unicorn
    • Pegasus
    • Crystal Pony
    • Alicorn

i would have to say either alicorn or unicorn because i relate to them more becuse there are spells to do everything a Pegasi can but they do have time limits so they can't sleep on clounds so I'm going to make my oc a unicorn and if I change my mind I change my oc now I'm off to working on it

My real name is Mason Trudgeon. Mason means worker of stone and Trudgeon means homestead of the dogs.

Definitely  pegasus. I am not exactly sure why, but probably because I like their design, and some of my favorite ponies are pegasi. Flying is cool too.

I like unicorns and earth ponies about the same. I still like them, as there are also ponies I like, I like the pegasi a bit more.

• 2 months later...

It's always been pegasus for me. The idea of having wings and being able to fly has always intrigued me. Being able to fly has always been one of my never-going-to-happen daydreams as well. 

My favorite is Earth Ponies. They're strong, fast, have lots of stamina, and are the ones who tend to the crops so others have food. Plus, o think they're very underrated so that's one reason why I made my OC an Earth Pony.

• Brohoof 1

I would want to be a Unicorn. Having a horn would help so much for scientific precision!

unnamed (1).gif

gamer - bookworm - unhealthy obsession with alpacas

(edited)

Pegasus. I was keen on alicorn first but I realised that if My Little Pony existed in real life then I would be a pegasus. Matches my personality. Fast. Eager. Keen. And not into magic much.

However, I wouldn't mind being an earth pony. Earth ponies are not really given much attention. Althoughw ithout them there wouldn't really be any plants and all the ponies would die of starvation.........their Earth Magic or whatever helps the ponies. I think Unicorns, although have magic, are not of my kind, they're at the bottom of my lists. I don't like the idea of a horn stuck on my head. 

No offence Unicorns. I just don't like it!

Edited by Officer Strike

•                                            

:eww: Officer Strike  :eww: 

Junior Officer in the Royal Guard

Unicorns

Because they are the master race

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

• 2 weeks later...

I've always loved unicorns best. They are graceful, magical, elegant and fierce. From favorites on down

Unicorns

Pegasus

Unipegs

Earth Ponies

Sea Ponies

Flutter Ponies

Wingers

Changelings

I don't like:

Merponies

Breezies

Pegasus for sure! I actually am a pilot so naturally I love the sky and the sense of freedom and looking down and being able to see everything. I love speed, its a natural high for me.

That sounds amazing and terrifying.

I vote for pegasus because it's my second favourite pony race. First are bat ponies but, for some reason, they are not included  :(

Anyway, why I like pegasus that much? Because of wings of course ~  :yay:

♥ Not a native english speaker ♥ K6ekc1o.png?1

• 10 months later...

My favourite pony type are Earth ponies!  Why you ask.....   

While the unicorns have magic and the pegasi can fly, the earth ponies have a very deep magic....One other than their Super-strength, speed, stamina and ability to grow crops due to their connection with earth.

They have unique future-sight!!!

We all know it by the name of Pinkie sense or Maud sense.

And how could pinkie explain twilight's presence in Canterlot High School in Mlp:EG?

Earth ponies can mine various metals and non metals and hence unicorns' technological advancements depend on them......

Pegasi can fly only as long as they get nutrition from the food earth ponies grow.

Who is the best pony type now Huh?

On 10/3/2011 at 6:39 PM, Tom The Diamond said:

WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO BE A EARTH PONY!?!?

Anyway, I'd totally be a Draconequis(Or however the heck its spelled). Discord is so awesome, plus Draconequises have wings and magic. And Chocolate Rain.

I don't know if chaos magic is different from unicorn magic, but it's possible. I'd also say that in terms of elemental attunement that Draconequines are tied to entropy rather than the pegusi with the sky and unicorns with the arcane in of itself. It was shown that magic of Draconequines are preventable via changeling magic, however.

(edited)

My oc is a Pegasus; but I prefer unicorns. I can't control what race I am.

I prefer unicorns because they can ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) with their horn

They aren't "species" they are races.

Edited by Lenny

Pegasus would be it for me, because they can fly and those wings are such an elegant fashion accessory. But since Rarity is a Unicorn, I'll give her the top spot alone, then Pegasi, then the rest of the unicorns followed by the Earth Ponies. :proud:

• Brohoof 2