Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

WELCOME TO THE STARLIGHT GLIMMER FANCLUB!

She was equal and wanted to share True Friendship with everypony.

And then she was reformed, and is the one and only student of the Princess of Friendship.

She has amazing magical abilities that match those of the Princesses themselves.

She is the first true friend of the Great and Powerful Trixie.

It's the one and only Starlight Glimmer!

sig-3552966.1442797819401.gif

1032466__safe_solo_screencap_animated_fl

sig-3552966.full.gif

tumblr_o4v36zokKb1tegtnto1_500.gif

Club Rules:

- No hate on this or any other character.

- No spam.

- Don't claim that you're the biggest fan.

- No overly inappropriate material.

- Please focus on this character only: all posts must include her as the main topic.

- Forum global rules still apply!

Edited by Times
  • Brohoof 31

(edited)

I'm sure this fan club will be very active after the season 5 premiere...

She looks pretty awesome. :)

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 6

You stole my idea. :P

Anyway, i would go equal for this pony everyday.

Everyone smile and embrace equality.

full.jpg

• Brohoof 12

(edited)

She is probably going to be like Amon from the Legend of Korra, a pony with sinister machinations, so in her twisted lexicon it makes for good justification, to use her good looks and excellent speech to bend and warp the ponies thoughts, for they are swayed and even wear her cutie mark upon their flanks. She is going to be a excellent antagonist, Starlight Glimmer reminds me of a antagonist Rod Serling would write for an episode of the Twilight Zone, a perfidious deceiver, that is relatable with the times we are living in, for this can be a cautionary tale of falling for someone's rhetoric at face value, Starlight Glimmer is definitely going to be a smart villain, which can be rare for family entertainment, but Avatar and Korra have done this before, so I feel My Little Pony can do this well, and give us a season opener and a villain to remember for our generation, it may be early for a fan club, but she has bewitched my attention, now I have to see her in action.    

Edited by King Edouard
  • Brohoof 4

I just hope she'll actually have the mindset of 'Everyone MUST be equal,' and not the one that so many fictional characters fall into: 'All people were created equal, but some were created more equal than others.'

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I have to admit, I'm a little confused as to why 'Equality' is being presented negative in the show.

I mean, didn't Twilight insist that she wasn't better than anyone else (specifically, her friends) as a Princess?

Whatever, I guess I'll be rooting for Starlight Glimmer this time around and she looks a lot like my favorite Dazzling, so there's that, too.

Edited by Ianpiersonjdavis
  • Brohoof 1

I just hope she'll actually have the mindset of 'Everyone MUST be equal,' and not the one that so many fictional characters fall into: 'All people were created equal, but some were created more equal than others.'

Given that the teaser shows pinky pie as having an equal sign cutie mark, I think it may be that "Everypony MUST be equal" is how it will go. At least I hope so too.

• Brohoof 2

I have to admit, I'm a little confused as to why 'Equality' is being presented negative in the show.

I mean, didn't Twilight insist that she wasn't better than anyone else (specifically, her friends) as a Princess?

Whatever, I guess I'll be rooting for Starlight Glimmer this time around and she looks a lot like my favorite Dazzling, so there's that, too.

There is a difference between equal rights and being forced to throw away your individuality.

If we would all throw away our individuality, then this world would crumble to the ground and humanity as we know it, would die.

What Starlight is doing here, is very wrong.

• Brohoof 2

Can I join?

I am super excited to see this new villan in action!

Yeah, sure.

If you're willing to give up your Cutie Mark. ;)

• Brohoof 4

But I just finished making it  :(

Too bad. It's gone now. Deal with it.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

She will probably be another psychologic type of vilain, her strange back story at the moment just fits this theme and I can't wait for it to developp furthermore when the first episode of the upcoming season will air

Edited by ObliveonBr0ny
  • Brohoof 1

Yay! My topic got approved. Much happy, such wow.

One of us.
One of us.
One of us.
One of us.
All hail the pony who made us equal in every way.
One of us.
One of us.

=

This should just be the anthem of Equaltown.

Can't wait to see her in the season premiere! I think she'll be one of the best villains yet! (She looks so much like Aria Blaze).

Agreed. Imagine if plot-twist: She is Aria Blaze.

• Brohoof 4