Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you collect?

Haruhi-chan

14 minutes ago, Savy said:

various Funko Pops

Do you collect the MLP Funko vinyl's and Pops? :ooh:

As for me, I collect all sorts of pony merch, from fan-made items to official pone stuff too ^_^

I also like to collect rocks :maud: 

Oh, I almost forgot! I use to collect model trains when I was younger, I had a whole table and everything set up for my HO scaled model railroad in the basement of my old house. I also used to collect Legos with my younger brother, and we had a whole Lego city set up in the basement as well with all of our buildings and figurines put out :yay: 

Edited by King of Canterlot
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

A topic about collecting has existed for seven years and I have never commented on it?

D6E545DC-7E73-462F-80D5-B1B83E2ACE89.png

I have a wide range of things I collect. Instead of listing everything, which would be noting, I’ll use this topic to post one part of one of my collections. 

I am a Star Wars fan, and I was raised in the 80’s. One collection I have at Vintage Star Wars action figures from Kenner. This is currently my loose figure collection. I pick up a figure ever few months. This image represents a decade of hunting down Vintage Star Wars. 

3E2661E4-F103-4A75-914E-6D8011A83C0E.jpeg

In my office, that is what is hanging above my monitors. That was the only angle that won’t pick up the lighting. Each figure is complete and in Near Mint or Mint condition. I am slowly completing the entire run of 96 figures. 

I am going to love this topic! 

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, Jeric said:

I am a Star Wars fan, and I was raised in the 80’s. One collection I have at Vintage Star Wars action figures from Kenner. This is currently my loose figure collection. I pick up a figure ever few months. This image represents a decade of hunting down Vintage Star Wars. 

3E2661E4-F103-4A75-914E-6D8011A83C0E.jpeg

In my office, that is what is hanging above my monitors. That was the only angle that won’t pick up the lighting. Each figure is complete and in Near Mint or Mint condition. I am slowly completing the entire run of 96 figures. 

I am going to love this topic! 

Nice collection! I love collecting Star Wars. I have quite a few of the vintage figures. All are complete and mint, but only six are MOC. The original lineup is the greatest. :P

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...
22 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

That an actual Star Wars character?  

Yes. An Ithorian who was exiled after giving the Empire agricultural secrets, he became a rebellion sympathizer. 

2 hours ago, Splashee said:

The colors and lighting are perfect!

I see a Momaw Nadon Hammerhead :ticking:

Oh wow. How a collection can grow. Those boxes multiplied. There are like 9 now and minus the non US released Yakface … I have the complete collection and am in the process of grading them. I’ll have to update it tomorrow with a tour or something . 

Video games: 3200+ physical games on 40+ consoles.

Cartoons: 1900+ dvds

Live action movies: 480+ dvds. I like low budget 1980s stuff.

Dungeons & Dragons, the real one from TSR: 80% complete collection.

Heavy metal: 600+ cds.

• Brohoof 1

Transformers and Power Rangers figures mainly.

Used to collect games more but lately I’ve become a lot more conservative when it comes to buying games 

I have some odds and ends I do

• Shot glasses
  • Sea glass
  • Books
  • Video games
  • Antique Prints/Items
  • Stones
  • Cookware 
  • Sailor Moon Stuff
  • Brohoof 1