Can you whistle?

ponylaces

Can you whistle?  

154 users have voted

1. 1. Can you whistle?

• Yes
    • No
    • Third choice

I can whistle, and I'm pretty good at it as well. Sometimes I tend to whistle a lot when nobody's around. xP

I cannot whistle.

I have tried watching instructional videos and practiced and practiced.

I just can't do it.

At first I thought whistling was pretty complicated throughout all my school and could never grasp it, but surprisingly I picked it up last year at some random point. I just made a whistling sound and practiced. Before I knew it, I could whistle fluently! (1 year later)

Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't. Other times it's like trying to play a woodwind instrument with a dry reed. lol That's the best way I can describe it... Either way I'm not necessarily a good whistler... But that's fine, not really something I care about anyway.

Yup! I can. :3 Though, it sort of alternates. Like, I'll whistle, and it'll work but after so long it turns into the sound of air then back to the whistle sound. It's weird.

Yep, quite well! I can whistle in and out so I don't have to pause while whistling a tune. I can whistle a little bit between my front two teeth as well, but nowhere near as well as whistling normally.

I've tried to learn how to before, but never got anywhere with it. Besides, it's not like I really have much opportunity in my life to whistle, anyway... X3

LIKE A BIRD  :pinkie: 

Earlier I was wandering around the house whistling "If I were a rich man" from fiddler on the roof, and "The Mikado" from the mikado :3 Although I do sing them as a side hobby, so that may be cheating  :blink: