Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post a picture of your OC

Happy Spark is King

If there is already another thread on this im gonna facepalm so hard. Yeah so basically post a picture of you oc(s). Please dont critize others OC's cause you wouldnt want them to do that to you. Post their names too oops.

Heres mine: his name is Happy Spark

post-30620-0-07065300-1430348412_thumb.jpg

post-30620-0-93625100-1430365941_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rarity Is Queen ^_^
  • Brohoof 3

Creator- though he isn't a pony (his organic section isn't, he is still functioning in a robotic pony suit that he created. He is an sent as an infiltrator into Equestria to understand their culture and ultimately subvert it and exploit its weaknesses so that the empire he serves may enslave it easier. He too has a complicated back story that would take too long to write, but this only asks for pictures so a generally brief description of him should be good enough.

reconstructed_and_reactivated_creator_by

Comet Cloudburster- She was not always referred to by that name in her lifetime. Her first name was actually just the designation number from her containment tank in Creator's lab C.0.M3.T, but as with most scientists, Creator 'lovingly' referred to his pet project as Comet. Her last name is of course her purpose. She was rebuilt to destroy her homeland, Cloudsdale, the city of clouds. She wears a green scarf to hide the branding on her neck as she became property of The Consortium.

She used to go by the name of Dream Weaver, a pegasus who had the innate ability to influence the dreams of those around her. Upon the infighting caused between Luna and Celestia, she was one of the many to try and flee from the destruction wrought by their fighting. Having her wing damaged during the panic, she set out on hoof through the Everfree, where a troll happened upon her. Like a cat, he played with her by beating her and throwing her which he referred to as "Tenderizing the meat before we eat." She managed to slightly outrun the troll, but because of her injuries he caught up, but she had inadvertently managed to stumble into the perimeter of Creator's base. Creator wanted a live specimen of the dominant species and went out to 'harvest' her. He scared the troll away and went to gather up Dream only to find her on the brink of death. She smiled at him and thanked him for saving her, for being her hero before she passed.

She was rebuilt as a cyborg and a weapon against her own people. Though there is more to the story.

comet_cloudburster_reactivated_by_harold

• Brohoof 2

Here're my two current OCs:

Shadow Beam, the exemplar of how much you can stretch the show-friendly boundaries. Not my ponysona, but still devoted to the best pony of them all :

post-31621-0-68572000-1430350400_thumb.png

And Astro Shine, my EqE OC and the smart kid of the group.

post-31621-0-30008400-1430350415_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

My OC's Name is Thorn, and his back story is both painful, and an allegory to my own life. He's not my Ponysona, but he is a reflection of myself, and my mental health.
I use him for self-therapy, and enjoy drawing him any day of the week. 

I've tried writing down his story as a book, but it had to be put on hold, and will be done someday....

In summary: He has no memory of his past, everyone he loves dies to protect him, he's strangely good at killing ponies, and he's being hunted down in Equastria as a criminal. (All the while, referencing my own past, yay)

post-32745-0-60945100-1430359938_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

He's gone through some adjustments over this last year, but this here is Wind Sprint:

post-25639-0-15295100-1430362367_thumb.jpg

post-25639-0-10641000-1430362370_thumb.png

Formal attire for last year's MLPF World Cup

post-25639-0-07708300-1430362368_thumb.png

post-25639-0-07341700-1430362369_thumb.png

Current iteration done by @MooCowing (I still love this one and still grateful!) :wub:

post-25639-0-39245000-1430362366_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

img-3715448-1-grapesayshi__by_pokekid963

Her name's Grape (The Great) and she's a sheep.

By the way, I can't say I'm a fan of you erasing my signature. Not cool, man. Not cool.

Oh yeah i forgot about that. Here sorry about that i didnt mean to take credit for your amazing art hold on ill fix that.......

Ok done sorry about that i edited it out a little bit so sorry that happend. Its back now and forever :)

Edited by Rarity Is Queen ^_^