Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you discipline the CMC?

KillerKingBakudan

You agree to let them stay at your house for a few days. As usual, they try to come up with new and creative ways to earn their cutie marks. After some considerable time rough housing, they break some pretty expensive items (ie. a TV, desktop, antique furniture, etc.)

You know you need to punish them to ensure they don't do any more damage for the rest of their stay. How do you do it?

*cracks belt*

JK, I'd never do that cx

I would get Pinkie to annoy them like she did with AJ. After hearing about chili cherry chungas and kumquats for about an hour, I think they'd learn their lesson :fiery:

• Brohoof 1

I'd give a stern look and talk to them about what they did and why I'm disappointed and a little upset. And then id play a music montage and magically put everything back the way it was with their help.

Discipline? They are not real troublemakers. They get carried away from time to time and end up doing dangerous things fillies their ages should not be doing.

Best way would be to try to talk to them and make them promise not to do these things. If they don't listen (which they will definitely not), then you can show some tough love and ground them. That would be up to Applejack and Rarity. I don't know about Scootaloo though. I guess Rarity and Applejack could talk to her parents and make sure all three get grounded if they do something too stupid.

(edited)

I'm pretty sure I'd be convicted of animal abuse so I wouldn't punish them at all.

Punishment isn't the same as being abusive. If you're talking about hitting, well, I got smacked by my parents plenty of times, and I feel grateful looking back because it straightened my ass out. So hitting's not abusive either. Unless you seriously hurt them and they need to see a doctor.

I'd probably just be all annoyed at them and make them wash the dishes or something.

Although I'd let Scootaloo off for being best pony then cuddle her lots and lots

Yeah, make the other two jealous so they break even more of your stuff. Lol.

Discipline? They are not real troublemakers. They get carried away from time to time and end up doing dangerous things fillies their ages should not be doing.

That still makes disciplining necessary. If you don't teach them restraint, and you let them keep doing stupid things, they'll just ruin their adulthood. Edited by Lord-Pomegranate
  • Brohoof 1

Punishment isn't the same as being abusive. If you're talking about hitting, well, I got smacked by my parents plenty of times, and I feel grateful looking back because it straightened my ass out. So hitting's not abusive either. Unless you seriously hurt them and they need to see a doctor.

I was making a hyperbolic comment based on human standards. 

Yeah, make the other two jealous so they break even more of your stuff. Lol.

That still makes disciplining necessary. If you don't teach them restraint, and you let them keep doing stupid things, they'll just ruin their adulthood.

Well be careful with that discipline. You can ruin them with too much disciippline too..

If have a serious talk with them since I'm not much of a handsy physical discipliner, but if situations go completely off, then drastic measures will have to be taken account of.

First talk, then do the serious stuff. Yup.

Since we were probably doing something together when the TV blew up, I have only myself to blame really.  I wouldn't want to miss one moment of a three day visit by the CMC.

Cupcakes ?  Anyone?

ok.. but down to business....  It all depends on what they did...  timeout, grounding (lol.. poor scootaloo), i remember plenty of times i have had to go get my own switch....   

worst comes to worst, put them through what they do on Beyond Scared Strait. (that may be too far)

I would use a secret weapon. I'd quietly tell them that I wasn't angry, just disappointed. Then I'd start to cry.

In minutes I'd have those fillies cleaning the house from top to bottom to make up for what they did.

:smug:

• Brohoof 2

• 6 years later...
On 2015-05-13 at 11:15 PM, cuteycindyhoney said:

I would use a secret weapon. I'd quietly tell them that I wasn't angry, just disappointed. Then I'd start to cry.

In minutes I'd have those fillies cleaning the house from top to bottom to make up for what they did.

:smug:

well I would let applejack rarity and rainbow dash deal with them

On 2021-10-23 at 11:06 AM, TomDaBombMLP said:

I wouldn't discipline them! Anyway, they have their cutie marks now so I don't think they'd go around breaking things. :catface:

same here. I could never punish them or anyone else. Considering they have their CM now, this would not happen and even if it does I'd talk to them, making them to understand that this was not okay