Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your OC's Famous Last Words?

Silverhoof

(edited)

What are your OC's Famous Last Words?

Silverhoof is a wanna be adventurer.

Famous last words: "The treasure is guarded by 20 manticores? Ha! I can take em."

Edited by Silverhoof
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Caliber's Famous Last Words:

"its about time someone beat me..."

Violet's Famous Last Words:

"huh, i always thought it was gonna be celestia who took me down. im not sure why."

Rebilac:

"C'mon, bring it!"

Hunter's:

"is...is the...is the mango alright?"

Eclipse:

"Your just a mortal"

Ruby:

"i gotta win...gotta live up to his name..."

Rune:

"this is unexpected."

(note, this may change)

Edited by PeytonJay
  • Brohoof 3

Ice Blizzard is a fighter, but as well as a pony who rushes into things.

Famous Last Words: "I'm too cool to lose...."

• Brohoof 1

Hmm I'll go with ethan cause why not? So he was challenging diamond to a fight.

Last famous words: "Your on.. If you win... whatever.."

• Brohoof 2

umm fighting mewtwo in the end of a battle

i..have...to...catch...them....a..llll

your new here, huh? c'mon...let me show you around...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"I may die now, but another one shall take my place. Sombra will rise again...."

Edited by JonasDarkmane
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

"I might die, but at least I lived a full life...my only regret is that I won't get to see my kids grow up...I wish I could see my family one...last...time..."

*Stands up, legs wobbling as he ignites his body in white flames*

"Even if I am destined to die, I'm still gonna defeat you! I won't let you go on to hurt even more innocence...now come on!! Lets go out in a blaze of glory!!"

Edited by Battler Ushiromiya
  • Brohoof 1

"I might die, but at least I lived a full life...my only regret is that I won't get to see my kids grow up...I wish I could see my family one...last...time..."

*Stands up, legs wobbling as he ignites his body in white flames*

"Even if I am destined to die, I'm still gonna defeat you! I won't let you go on to hurt even more innocence...now come on!! Lets go out in a blaze of glory!!"

That's similar to what Will Guide would say before his Disney Death, but I'm still working on them.

• Brohoof 1

My oc is a pegasus and her talent is to make a breeze and let all the blossom fly away and to make everypony happy

Her last words would be: i will be whit you when you hear the wind blow and the blossom fly's away and i will never leaf you till the end of time

• Brohoof 1

my OC actually dies in his story so I know his last words.....well he dies in his main story.... he has two alternatives in his backstory

Snowflake Frostflame is an Assassin Merc Ice Mage (he is an assassin for hire who relies on Ice magic) and is one of the most powerful spell casters in Equestria

"fight off the Equestrian Guard they said.... it would be fun they said..... :okiedokielokie:.... LIES!!!"

his actual last words are along those lines but more serious

"I knew this was a bad idea from the start.... I knew I was digging my own grave....I knew I would be seen as a monster throughout history if I failed.... I knew..... but I .... I thought I could prevail......"

• Brohoof 2

Azatohl, Prophet of the Goddess .

he's a character that I'm still creating, but I already know how he will die.

he belongs to the world of Fallout Equestria, and is a ghoulcorn, a ghoul transformed into an alicorn ( partially, for reasons I'm not gonna tell now ) .

In addition, it is the creator of " the Cult of the Heart ", and the relic of this cult is the "heart of the Goddess" (who knows FE know who I mean).

While the place in which he professed his belief is collapsing , he turns bitterly against his beloved divinity.

Why, my Goddess, why have you forsaken me, your loyal prophet ?

You promised me the ascension to divinity, modelling my body in your image and likeness ... and then leave me!?

Why, answer me!

Whyyy !
  • Brohoof 1

I'm pretty sure Wilhelm would say something like this:

"I have fought ignorance my entire life. I have suffered, and I have fought, and I have gone places where nopony would have ever dared to venture. I have done much good for ponykind, and here, I realize that I have finally found my time to rest." *bows* "Thank you, and goodbye."

Then, Linus's famous last words would be:

"What? No, listen, I'm sure this temple isn't actually booby-trapped to Tartarus and back. Even if it is, I'll be fineeeeee...."

• Brohoof 2