Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your most famous post you think

FullMetalDash

I got 23 brohoofs on a post I made in Life Advice a few years ago. I wrote a warning to people who were thinking about telling their parents about MLP, and how they should take a minute to think about the repercussions, and how it might radically change the way they're treated. It happened to me, so I felt obligated to let other people know before they made a decision that could change their lives in a bad way.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/53788-i-regret-telling-my-family-that-i-like-mlp/

Edited by jackleapp81
  • Brohoof 1

Well.....My thread in Sugarcube Corner, Romantic Relationships Involving the Mane 6, which I think caught everyone's attention.  I was actually expecting my Giveaway Thread to draw some attention, since I give away free gifts, show a little generosity and somewhat communicate more with the community, but no prevail.  Not trying to seek recognition of any kind, but thought I find it easier doing that to talk to the brony/pegisister crowd, :D

Sadly, I think my most famous/infamous post, is one where I posted a thread debating whether or not the mane six deserve to be in relationships or not, and some girl replied that I'm a sexist pig and took the "deserve" part WAY out of context...and the worst part? Her post got a ludicrous amount of brohoofs for it, and made me, with my post, look like a sexist ass, causing a whole bunch of people to agree with her...

Do you really remember that?

Iv spent to much time on this forum...

If you are referring to the selfie you took when you had blond streaks in your hair and I think wearing a gray hoodie than yes.

Edited by Onylex

Iv spent to much time on this forum...

If you are referring to the selfie you took when you had blond streaks in your hair and I think wearing a gray hoodie than yes.

That's the one, haha

And don't worry I'm of here more than I should be, too.

My most famous post is this one.  I know this because I can see the future.  It hasn't happened yet... but it will.  Just wait and see.  This post will take the world by storm.

In the interim, I really don't know what my most famous post is.  On the Arizona homosexuality law thread I had a couple of posts that got a decent pile of brohoofs, but I don't think any of my posts have become anything famous... you know until the aforementioned fame comes from this post.

• Brohoof 2

• 8 years later...
  • 6 months later...

It is by far my "Sigs for Everypony" thread. That one got much more attention than I ever could have imagined. I don't update it much these days, simply because I often forget it exists and I focus a lot on my DeviantArt account. It does make me feel bad because I know there are requests I simply have not fulfilled. 

Edited by Kyoshi
  • Brohoof 1