1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Methinks Celestia's feeling really bored with all these Galas. XD

*Dislestia senses tingling*

I'm just gonna keep calm and not ship Discord with anyone, cause I'm a boring killjoy that way!  ;)   Although DisSmooze is a somewhat tantalizing notion...  :umad:

• Brohoof 1

This episode was hilarious! i enjoyed it all the way through!

the metal gear solid reference

the joke on twilights flying

Celestia was very enjoyable

and that other dimension made me burst out laughing

What was the metal gear solid reference?

I'm just gonna keep calm and not ship Discord with anyone, cause I'm a boring killjoy that way!  ;)   Although DisSmooze is a somewhat tantalizing notion...  :umad:

I said this earlier in this thread, but I'm beginning to ship Tree Hugger/Smooze. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Maud Pie's quotes cracked me up not to mention Pinkie using her as a boat. :maud:

Best ship ever, right? *rimshot* Eh?

I loved loved LOVED this episode. So many laughs. I really did laugh out loud on this one, which doesn't happen too often. Also, Treehugger is now one of my favorite characters.  :yay:

• Brohoof 1

Trollestia strikes again.

Ho man, that was the most bizarre as far as Discord eps go. Nevermind the return of the fan favorite Smooze, but there's too many references to count! Metal Gear, Dumb and Dumber, stand-up comedians. He made the Genie look mediocre in comparison.

Also, someone might want to stock up on burn heals, 'cause Discord and Twi got scorched. I love how Celestia laughs at Twi's, btw.

That was a fun one. Now pardon me while I join AJ in gushing over Apple Bloom's gala dress.  :catface:

• Brohoof 1

What was the metal gear solid reference?

When Discord was hiding in a box, just like Snake.

when discord was at suger cube corner, and then an exclamation mark appeared over said box

I'd say 2.5/5, and I voted "Meh".

I knew it was going to be bad, but this is just...What happened to you, Discord? Reduced to nothing more than an outlet to throw in as many pop-culture references as possible (even if they did make me laugh)?

Totally agree, poor Discord. :/

This was the best episode in seasons 5 thus far.
Plot: Wonderful

Characters: Amazing

Gala: Great

The references: The best yet (That Solid Snake tho)

The humor: Loved it

WE NEED MORE EPISODES LIKE THIS! I honestly loved this episode, again, my favorite in the season so far. And most funny one out of all 98 episodes in my opinion. It also reminded me of Bride of Discord a bit! ^^

Not to mention the little hints of FlutterCord :wub:

Overall, 10/10. Can't wait for more episodes to come out. Especially if they'll be more like this.

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie shook the screen..her power is growing..im pleased with this. And pleased to see more Maud.  :nom:  

Decent episode beyond that.  :maud:

Pinkie gains more 4th wall powers the more she does it. It's inevitable.

• Brohoof 3

I’m … positively speechless. This was not just better than the last two episodes, it was the most entertaining episode in a long time. One funny moment followed another, several crazy new things like Discord’s lovecraftian home-dimension, return of The Smooze, all the references and Trollestia galore!

This was awesome!

Yet extremely …

896461__safe_twilight+sparkle_princess+t

3cd.png

HERETICAL!

(Especially because a hippie saved the day. :P )

• Brohoof 5

I really liked this episode I'm guessing the writer and M.A. Larson had too much fun comeing up with horrible jokes (Mitch must of put that wing joke in there) and the typical 4th Wall breaking Pinkie Pie shaking the camera

• Brohoof 3

I’m … positively speechless. This was not just better than the last two episodes, it was the most entertaining episode in a long time. One funny moment followed another, several crazy new things like Discord’s lovecraftian home-dimension, return of The Smooze, all the references and Trollestia galore!

This was awesome!

Yet extremely …

896461__safe_twilight+sparkle_princess+t

3cd.png

HERETICAL!

(Especially because a hippie saved the day. :P )

Didn´t spot this! Wonderfull!

Duuuuuuuuuuuude....That episode was far out. O_o

Seriously though, this was another excellent episode and way better then the stinker we got 2 weeks ago.

Eventhough alot of people feared that Discord would be a goody good guy now, he still has remained his chaotic self. He dosen't want to take over Equestria anymore, but he still wants to have his fun.

Alot of people where hyped for the Smooze, but i think this episode will be most remembered for Treehugger in my opinion. I just love her hippy personality and the way she talks and it's just fun to watch her (seriously though, are there drugs in Equestria? O_o)

There are alot of in jokes that really hit for me. You got obvious ones like the Metal Gear box and very obscure ones like the Rodney Dangerfield Tie pulling and the Gallagher Melon smash. I got a very good chuckle out of this.

The moral was also good. Just because your friend hangs out with another, dosen't mean he is not carring about you anymore. Had this also several times during my life.

The only thing that kind of bugs me is the fact, that Discord all of a sudden has a little subdimension for himself. But it dosen't really ruin the episode, just for some people the fact, that he actually dosen't live together with Fluttershy.

All in all, great episode. Would watch again

Discord, did you really think you can stop the Smooze?

Discord: "Well, y—"

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!

>)

Take all my internetz pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase.

• Brohoof 4

Pinkie gains more 4th wall powers the more she does it. It's inevitable.

But ofcoruse, she's Pinkie Pie.

Soon she will break the 5th wall(if she hasn't already tbh, not 100% on that), and then the 6th, and then..then the 7th seal will be broken, and all will know the power of Pinkie Pie..  :maud:

• Brohoof 4

Sooo much shipping fuel

Jealousy reigns supreme. Too bad they stopped just short of Discord blurting out "BECAUSE IM THE ONE WHO WANTED TO GO WITH YOU!"

They actually made Smooze into a character although we knew it was comming, it was inexpected the way they did it. (but should have been purple.)

Didnt care for tree hugger, too hippy zen BS

No Luna but the return of Trollestia made up for it.

I was hopeing to see a Discord and Celestia dance but *sighs*

No main 6 had male dates, that sucked

I still enjoyed the hell out of this episode and will be listed as one of my favorites.

End note... Naked Rarity was naked (all my love to DHX)

• Brohoof 1