Did you like it?  

471 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Definitely my favourite episode of the whole show yet! xD Seeing the writers put in so many fandom references and in-jokes was amazing! I have to say, the highlight for me was Doc's scarf and "Allonsy!" I thoroughly enjoyed this episode, and despite some not being fans of the milestone episode, I have to say i'm one of the fans ;)

• Brohoof 2

I loved most of the references in this. Definitely one of my favorite episodes, I loved Gummy's monologue. xD

• Brohoof 3

Badges

I feel like people will either love or hate this episode...

But anyway, 100 episodes! :D Hopefully there will be a 200th episode too.

I don't think that there will be a 200th episode. If there is, it'll be in gen five.

slice of life was a great episode, i found it funny when they all where tripped by the twili-cane

Worst episode in the entire franchise. It was nothing but fan service.

• Brohoof 2

Badges

I have a feeling if this poll was restarted the results would look very different.

Have to say, one of the funniest episodes I've seen. Gummy was perfect man. Alon-zy!

Somehow I get the feeling that after seeing this episode, some of these background ponies are worthy of more lines in the show, possible spinoffs, or more interaction with the Mane 6.

I can imagine scenes involving Pinkie Pie and Bon Bon, as well as Twilight Sparkle and Dr. Hooves. Maybe Dr. Hooves can take the Mane 6 Time Traveling.

I feel there should also be a Derpy episode, one that deals with her trying to overcome her lack of intellect.

I also could imagine an Odd Couple like episode involving Vinyl and Octavia.

Great episode.

Badges

Realized another reason why I didn't like this episode. It did everything that bronies (not me) wanted. It fulfilled everything they hoped to see. So after that they have nothing else to look forward to which means they won't be as devout as they used to been. 

You know why the authors of Final Fight and Street Fighter still never come out clean to Poison's sexual identity? Because they know it will continue to keep the fandom strong and in question of it, making them keep the series as a whole alive. With Slice of Life there is no magic in it anymore.

Controversy is a very strong motivator in a fandom.

Edited by cider float

I feel like the best way to describe this episode is that bit from South Park where the teacher has Butters put a gun in his mouth and says, "This is what you do every time you play with Internet memes"

post-12643-0-90574500-1454731353_thumb.png

I know a lot of bronies find the scenes with Celestia and Luna arguing humorous, but if you ask me, the grimly guilt-ridden looks on their faces here before they make up kinda nullify any comedic value they may have had, which to me is quite a rare feat to pull. Just saying, is all.

P.S. This is a screenshot I made myself which got ultimately rejected by MLP Wiki.

Edited by BlueEyedPegasus

By far one of the best episodes Ever :lol:  :lol:  :love:  :love:  :ph34r:  B)

• Brohoof 3

This was a true fandom episode and I really liked the moments with Lyra and how she's presented here after the many times shown in different art with Bon-Bon

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Some writers just want to see the fandom burn.

Some writers just want to see the fandom burn.

How? I would like to know I am pretty sure they love the fandom.

By far one of the best episodes Ever :lol:  :lol:  :love:  :love:  :ph34r:  B)

I can agree with you I liked the part were they actually jumped the shark

This was one of my favorite and least favorite episodes ever! When Gummy contemplated life though, that skyrocketed me.

I loved the episode. It felt fresh and like something that was needed. A little "from us to you" to make us (the fans) happy.  :)

I loved the episode. It felt fresh and like something that was needed. A little "from us to you" to make us (the fans) happy.  :)

And speaking of which, here's my own "from us to you" to give the people at Hasbro Studios and DHX thanks for making this episode as a love letter to us:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1U8wHGiWUA

Of course, I also made this video in memory of a friend of mine who passed away last year.  :(

WARNING: The song I chose for this video is VERY heavily sentimentalized, so expect to experience plenty of feels.

Edited by BlueEyedPegasus

This episode is probably my favourite of the entire series! The part where Octavia and Vinyl where jamming out then burst out of their house with the epic cello dubstep, followed by Gummy's contemplation of life, it literally had me in tears from excitement and laughter. XDDDD

This is what I'm talking about :3

• Brohoof 2

This is the 100th episode and also with that note my favorite episode.my_little_pony_s05e09_1080p_hd__1080p__mhqdefault.jpg

• Brohoof 1

nice to see derpy getting married with dr. whooves

other than that. id rather see an episode that focuses on the mane six

3/10

I died of happiness. So many references. Granted, I didn't know too much about the fandom at the time (I had been bingeing on all the episodes when I joined the herd in August 2015), so Derpy talking wasn't a particularly big deal.

DOCTOR WHOVES THE DOCTOR WAS IN IT THE SCARF AND THE THE THE AMAZING OMFG I'M DIEING

i loved that episode so so SOOOO much! I'm completely Doctor Who obsessed and i was fangirling so hard at this episode!

Not to mention, special agent bon bon? the flashes of people in horse masks? the general insanity and chaos of the episode? Bravo. Loved it all.

:yay:  :pinkie:  :squee:  :lol: