Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twitter: Do You Use it? What for?

Doctor XFizzle

Twitter - ter = Twit.

Thus, Twitter is for twits.

People who use it only to gush over celebrities and announce to the world they're picking their nose or combing their hair may be the twits, but people who use it for news, information, and promotions, such as myself, I feel are not.

I have one and I used to do it all the time. But them I realized the heartache it constantly causes me, so I try to stray away from it, but it's hard when you have a lot of friends who misses you and wants to talk to you.

• 7 years later...

I use it as a place to post my art. Not regularly though, but since I grew out of Deviantart, I'm trying to see where else would be a good place for posting fanart.

But the search system isn't really good, and you need to have both skill and luck to get followers... neither of which I have much of. Also ahahahahaha the twitter userbase sucks

I mainly use Twitter to reach some Japanese animators. Well, I don't have Twitter myself, but I spy on them.

My IRL friend uses Twitter all the time, and I get all the news from him about how good/bad it is. I have no opinion myself.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...

Mainly use it to follow news and deals on games or figures

Spoiler

also use it for liking highly suggestive mlp art

General news and to share any informational content about trains, comic books or current events. Sometimes, things can get too negative on that site to the point where you have to end up taking a break from it for a bit or just avoid it completely. 

• Brohoof 1

No, I don't use Twitter and never had an account, I'm not interested in social media in general but Twitter just seems to be a lot of people arguing with each other which makes it even less appealing.

Edited by Rainbow Cloud

I use it to state my opinions. I want my voice herd, especially political viewpoints. I want to make sure I butt into other's arguments, and be as obnoxious as I can be about things that don't matter that much.

Now, that's what I would use Twitter for, if I had an account. But I am not interested in that >_>

• Brohoof 1