Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where Do You Get Your Pony Merch?

best poni

I buy my pony merchandise wherever I can. Although, I often go to stores like Toys "R" Us for the brushables, Minotaur for the comics and sometimes other merchandise and eBay if I can't find an item anywhere else, and for a specific line of soft toys that I like because of their show-accuracy.

• Brohoof 1

I buy my pony merchandise wherever I can. Although, I often go to stores like Toys "R" Us for the brushables, Minotaur for the comics and sometimes other merchandise and eBay if I can't find an item anywhere else, and for a specific line of soft toys that I like because of their show-accuracy.

I got two Playskool figurines: Minty and Moondancer at Time Square's Toys R Us. It didn't had a big selection of other figurines. I'll try my luck in any Toys R' Us in Miami. Last time I've checked, it had more variety of poneh toys. I'm leaning more towards a Sunny brushable

About comics, this last bunch I've bought at Time Square Midtown Comics, but I normaly buy my pony comics at any Barnes N Noble

Edited by Steve Piranha

Wouldn't mind at all!!!!

But................... you have to find me at a pony convention!

There's a list of what cons I'll be going to over on my Deviant Art (see signature)

Likewise, this website even offers a meet up page which sometimes has conventions listed

https://mlpforums.com/forum/160-meetups/

even if not from me,  you can find lots of pony merch,  custom and official Hasbro at cons.  They're great.

that sounds nice thanks

I don't have a lot of pony stuff, but I've bought shirts online from WeLoveFine. I got some art and hoping to find some more interesting MLP themed things at some upcoming cons.

Edited by Melon Blitz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kmart for cheap blind bags. Target for brushables. Build-a-Bear for plushies. Michaels for perler beards to make pony art. Dollar Tree for coloring books.

Edited by azbat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Everywhere.  Ebay, Target, Walmart, Toys R Us, locally owned toy stores, resale stores, yard sales, thrift stores, friends from the internet, and even craigslist.

ETA: Hot Topic, local comic book store, dollar stores

Edited by CandyStrike