Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Username?

Crystal Sparkle

Crispy, Crispy, Crispy, Crispy, Crispy, Crispy, Crispy, Crispy, Crispy, Crispy, Crispy, Crispy, Crispy, Crispy, Crispy, Crispy, Crispy, Crispy, Crispy, Crispy, Crispy.

Such a sexy awesome name :D

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

GDO29Anagram, Kyronea, Libertina and Viscra Maelstorm sounds cool, La Scienza di Grendo is just fucking awesome,

My favourite one of all time would have to go to... either Arylett Dawnsborough and Project RKA, probably moreso RKA because I have a thing for the word "Project" used as a prefix.

Edited by NeverNeverland
  • Brohoof 1

ProjectRKA

and mine. MissMachine was a cool album and the fact I got that name for xbox live was even better.

• 6 years later...
Just now, The Recherche said:

@Trottermare Galamane has a pretty sweet name too, though~! :grin:

Especially when you consider that my full Avatar name is "Colt'iok Trottermare Buckstallion Gallopmane (silent p)" as you can see in my about me page |D

And if you don't include yourself then i'm going to have to go with @Randimaxis personally as it rolls off the tongue and sounds like it has multiple meanings |)

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Trottermare Galamane said:

i'm going to have to go with @Randimaxis personally as it rolls off the tongue and sounds like it has multiple meanings

Awwwww, shucks... *blush*  It kinda does, but only my hairdresser and I know the truth.  :umad: (Much thankies!)

I am a ridiculously HUGE fan of the name @Derplight Sperkle... most because I can make my daughter howl with laughter by looking at her and saying, "Derplight SHPERRRRR-kle"!

And I also love @Widdershins, because it's an archaic word that means, "in a direction contrary to the sun's course, considered as unlucky; counterclockwise", which is pretty nifty, I think.

OH!  And don't let me forget @Denim&Venom, as the words just sound damned GREAT together!  Say it, it's FUN!

• Brohoof 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Flutterstep said:

@Unibeat Brony like holy cow that is such a cool name!

@Wannabrony has a nice ring to it too.

Thanks! I like your name too, it's simple and easy to remember while sounding really friendly at the same time! :squee: 

@Rikifive I never knew what it meant, but something about it has always intrigued me. Great username! ^_^ 

@The Recherche is really nice, it's a good username on its own but it's also a good pun on "Rarity" and that's what makes it special. Good job on coming up with that~! :D 

@Duality It sounds really professional for some reason while keeping a friendly feel to it, you did really good for coming up with your username as well~! :fluttershy: 

@Rhythm Red I prefer Rhythm Red over Red Rhythm, so I'm happy with your decision :P I can't actually explain why I like any of these usernames, but I just do! :please: 

• Thanks 3

@Randimaxis

Well, to BEEEE fair!~~

It's both mine own corruption of the word & an angelization. Rather, in old scottish/ Celtic, it's wiTHershins. Or, more specifically, counterclockwise around a field and "against the natural order of things" I did endeavor for something akin to Discord. One can imagine the implication of bad luck comes from the sheer amount of more things you'd be stepping in in such rural pastures.

... What? I must continue upon the proverbial passing of the proverbial "buck?"

I have always liked @GrimGrimoire 's name. Really rolls off the name in an especially alliterative way! Cute, in a creepy sort of way! Like some sort of cursed artifact you might actually find in a world such as Equestria!

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hmm....I'm gonna go with @TheTaZe on this one. Whenever I see it, or say it, I'm reminded of electricity, like some....electric taze:dash:

Also it's just a fun username to look at. 

• Brohoof 1