Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Equestria Girls Friendship games ENDING

Trail Blazer

I wasn't expecting human Twilight to become evil :P.  I think the creators of MLP should just stick with FiM; I am personally not a big fan of the Equestria Girls movies, and this seemed like a great way to end the Equestria Girls series.

• Brohoof 2

I enjoyed it; personally. I saw it as a great callback to the first film in that Sunset saw human Twilight as herself back then, and was a way of battling her inner demons to complete her redemption story.

It was wonderful. <3

• Brohoof 7

What is there left to tell? Having 4th one would make no sense

It's their right whether to make more movies or not, and Hasbro always makes plans for good animations~! ;)  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:

Edited by Simonsuo ^.^

It was great! I was really hoping it would top RR, but sadly it didn't. Although the intense moment before the magic going nuts was A-MAZINGGGG.

At first I thought Human Twilight would end up going bad, but then after a while and a few shorts I assumed she would never be capable of becoming evil... until she did! And it was awesome, her demon form looked a lot better than sunset shimmer's old demon form.

• Brohoof 3

Well with the way the movie ended I'm going to fathom a guess to say that there are two sunset shimmes as well and they just haven't found her yet my guess is the next movie is going to be about finding her alter self

Edited by Argumedies

I wasn't expecting human Twilight to become evil :P.  I think the creators of MLP should just stick with FiM; I am personally not a big fan of the Equestria Girls movies, and this seemed like a great way to end the Equestria Girls series.

A 4th movie is all ready confirmed, it's called Legend of Everfree.

Anyway, I was shocked there was no after credits scene, not to mention that image on Derpibooru mentioning Chrysalis now being rendered fake.

• Brohoof 1

I thought the ending was pretty good, I loved the Evil Twilight (Midnight Sparkle) and Sunset gaining her phoenix like powers which was so awesome!  

I'm sure that they said that they was making a EQG4?

I think it was called "Legend of Everfree" and it will be released next year.

Anyway, I was shocked there was no after credits scene, not to mention that image on Derpibooru mentioning Chrysalis now being rendered fake.

it was probably because Twilight had a Chyrsalis shape horn

it has NOT bedn confirmed, yet, whethet "legends of Everfree" is another movie, or its own spinoff series.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/08/equestria-girls-legends-of-everfree.html

Well with the way the movie ended I'm going to fathom a guess to say that there are two sunset shimmes as well and they just haven't found her yet my guess is the next movie is going to be about finding her alter self

the ending didn't feel right, to me, either. It's not fair AT ALL that human world has 2 Sunset Shimmer's, even if we haven't seen her twin, yet, it's implied, since there's pony Sunny, and like pony Twilight, there's a human version of her, somewhere in the human world.

Pony Sunny didn't go back to Equestria, like I had hoped. Which makes the ending that much more disappointing.

• Brohoof 1

Remember when I said that when I first heard the name Crystal Prep, I thought it sounded like crystal meth?

I think they might have been on some with that ending. 

Now, it's not that I hated the ending, but it was just a bit too bizarre for my liking's. I like how it concludes Sunset's arc, but it really could've been done in a less over the top way. I wasn't really getting emotional, I was scratching my head on what the heck was going on.

I thought the ending was quite top. I'm really glad for the lack of Deus Ex Machina, Sunset came full circle and fulfilled her destiny, and Principal Cinch got #rekt by her own students. All in all, I'm very pleased with the ending.

it has NOT bedn confirmed, yet, whethet "legends of Everfree" is another movie, or its own spinoff series.

Chances are it's going to be another movie, however I'd say Equestria Girls has hit its stride enough to warrant a spin-off TV Series and I would really like to see one.

• Brohoof 2

the ending didn't feel right, to me, either. It's not fair AT ALL that human world has 2 Sunset Shimmer's, even if we haven't seen her twin, yet, it's implied, since there's pony Sunny, and like pony Twilight, there's a human version of her, somewhere in the human world.

Pony Sunny didn't go back to Equestria, like I had hoped. Which makes the ending that much more disappointing.

Well i guess look at it this way, in a movie where there is only obvious plot lines, its one of the few things left up for debate. *shrugs*

Well one,  I love Shimmer and stuff and than going into Evil Twilight was grand!   The ending of the two Twilights was a good twist which I hope they hit on more!  My thing is I think the music in Rainbows Rocks was a bit better but Friendship games was good and I overall liked !   I hope they do make a spin-off!

I seriously want the Equestria Girls Series to end. But looking at the pace of the movies Hasbro seems to be committed to an Equestria Girls every new season for MLP.

Edited by GXPBlast