Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If Discord turned you grey, what would you be like?

gamecubeguy214

That's a good question because my OC is a mixture of being a total b*tch and being really kind.

I suppose if she turned opposite, she would be very frightened of everything.

• Brohoof 1

How my interests would change:I would hate stuff like creepypasta and FNAF and love stuff like littlest pet shop and barbie.

How my personality would change:I would be like rarity x2 when it comes to things like being clean. (i'm super messy) I would also get scared VERY easily.

Instead of being a cynical loner I'd probably go out and be all friendly and helpful.

Then I'd use my new coloration to disguise myself as a rock and attack-hug Maud Pie.

• Brohoof 1

I would be a social butterfly, a party girl, and a martial artist with absolutely no restraint or tranquility.

In addition, I would be very narrow-minded and try my hardest to shove my beliefs down people's throats.

Edited by Akari of Duskshire
  • Brohoof 1

Normally I am very religious/spiritual, believe there is a point to existence and that there is a right and wrong, and prefer to approach problems as according to a formal pattern that will hopefully benefit all parties involved.

Soooo . . .

I would become outright nihilistic, damn the consequences for their are none, and approach all situations as ruthlessly pragmatic as possible.

Ha I was gonna say something similar

I'd probably turn into an apathetic, lethargic, nihilist

AKA me way back in high school

• Brohoof 1

Hm, I guess I'd be probably be really angry all the time, and really nasty and bitchy to everyone. Also really loud and confident, I wouldn't care about anyone's feelings and I'd go around telling everyone how my opinions are objectively fact, and be really narrow-minded and intolerant and not care what anyone thought of me.

And obviously I would HATE MLP, and cute things in general. I'd only be into dark colours and really shocking, offensive humour type shows. And I'd be like Pinkie: "chocolate? I HATE chocolate!!!" :P

Edited by Coco before Pommel

People seem to be forgetting that "turning grey" takes your BEST and most noticeable good qualities and reverses them, I mean, it wouldn't turn you nice. Rainbow Dash is overconfident, but turning grey didn't make her shy or less annoying, it took her loyalty, one of her best and most obvious good qualities, and made it the opposite. It also puts you in a pretty bad mood, so if you're rude or have a short temper, turning grey wouldn't make you any more pleasant.

I'd probably overconfident to the point of being annoying, I'd speak my opinion and I wouldn't care who heard it, and since I judge people in my head a lot, people wouldn't necessarily like what I have to say. I'd be more physical, and I'd hate anyone who was different (Kind of like anti-bronies, or homophobic people. Or as I like to call them, assholes. )