Watched F1 at big screen at bar and had family bbq 

currently play w the dog

81JYZLI.png
#NoAI please be so kind to not throw my artworks into AI machines,
This is something that unsettles me heavily! <3
Signature by @Moonlight

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I worked on making a little plushie for my baby daughter. It's gonna take a while, so maybe it'll be a graduation present.

That's so adorable, Dreamy.

You're a great mother.

I know that she'll love it. ^^

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

I slept in today, walked my dog, and texted with someone, and then ate dinner, went to my room to play online with a friend, And typing this post

• Brohoof 2

Got up early to meet someone.
Did some photography with special lenses to capture objects without perspective. Used for my projects.
Walked with my mom.
Cooked dinner, and watched Dexter.
Currently showering (better get in the shower)

• Brohoof 1

Not much other than video games. Just charging up before my early start on Wednesday.

• Brohoof 1

"Never give up, because you can't succeed if you don't even try." - Personal Motto

"Anything worth doing has risks. Believe me, this is worth doing." Hortense-Guardians of Ga'Hoole book 2
:umad::yeahno::fiery::wub::ph34r::fluttershy::squee::sealed::yay::icwudt::pinkie::okiedokieloki:^_^:adorkable::love::orly::sunbutt::D:unamused::rarity::mellow:

Had a big gush of homesickness, so I cried for like an hour. Otherwise, just kinda charging up.

"Never give up, because you can't succeed if you don't even try." - Personal Motto

"Anything worth doing has risks. Believe me, this is worth doing." Hortense-Guardians of Ga'Hoole book 2
:umad::yeahno::fiery::wub::ph34r::fluttershy::squee::sealed::yay::icwudt::pinkie::okiedokieloki:^_^:adorkable::love::orly::sunbutt::D:unamused::rarity::mellow: