Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does the show exist in the human world?

Ed Lyons

The human world is almost identical to ours in terms of technological advances and... Having humans so do you think they have MLP there?

Edited by Rainbow Dash Boy

Last time I checked the human word doesn't have dragons or magic,so I would have to say no.

No, it is an alternate dimension that twists both our world, and Equestria's world into it.

No.  And I really, really, really, really, really highly doubt that it is a post-apocalyptic version of the human world either.

Eh, ponies in real life are a little boring compared to the ones in Equestria, so it's clearly obvious that MLP takes places in an alternative/parallel dimension/universe.

i mean the show not the ponies and equestria.

Hum... If they have TV, perhaps they could watch the show, if I answer your question right. 

But the media that deal more with this subject are the comics. In the 2014 annual, the one with Super Ponies, they've done a joke about that. I'll put it on spoilers:

At the end of the story, the Super Ponies gather to watch a show called "My little Donkey". 

Well, this is still not the Equestria Girls world, but if there are alternative worlds, why wouldn't be also alternative shows? =)

Imagine all the possibilities! =D

• Brohoof 1

As Sunset turns the TV on to watch the mysterious TV-Show "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic" she looks in shock, as she saw Twilight and her pony parts friends having adventures and tons of fun. An evil grin appears. "Now I can stalk you always, Twily and one day I get your crown~"

2 weeks later

Sunset sneaks into the castle to steal Twilight's crown. MLP Equestria Girls happened. End.

probably not. I don't think and if, someone there must have noticed the similiarities like the mane 6 exist in the show and there world XD

Edited by Rising Shine
  • Brohoof 5

As Sunset turns the TV on to watch the mysterious TV-Show "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic" she looks in shock, as she saw Twilight and her pony parts friends having adventures and tons of fun. An evil grin appears. "Now I can stalk you always, Twily and one day I get your crown~"

2 weeks later

Sunset sneaks into the castle to steal Twilight's crown. MLP Equestria Girls happened. End.

probably not. I don't think and if, someone there must have noticed the similiarities like the mane 6 exist in the show and there world XD

that would explain why sunset was able to find her way around the castle and so she would know that she was there.
  • Brohoof 4

@

As this was dealing with a EqG question the topic has been moved to the EqG section.

Thanks. :)

• Brohoof 1

Doubtful. It's like any zombie media, in any modern setting where people are fighting Zombies, the concept of a Zombie is non-existant, otherwise the people would react better to the Zombies, so Zombie books, comics, movies, tv shows, video games, etc... don't exist in a zombie setting. Likewise, a MLP show would not exist in Equestria Girls world because then the Humans would see the show and then notice what is happening in real life.

i mean the show not the ponies and equestria.

Oh. I was more stupid then usual. To answer your question, I would have to say no. There's really no evidence that the show exists in the human world.

I think EG's human world has a brand and show similar to MLP, but I doubt is exactly MLP FiM, as it's an alternate world that ACTUALLY exist there. Maybe their brand is Pretty Pretty Pegasus  :dash:

• 2 weeks later...

No.  And I really, really, really, really, really highly doubt that it is a post-apocalyptic version of the human world either.

It definitely isn't. As far as I'm concerned human beings will never look like that.