Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wendys vs McDonalds

Gone Airbourne

McDonald's vs Wendys  

44 users have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Wendys
    • McDonald's

It's kind of difficult to compare them. At least to me, on one side, McDonald's is cheaper with good taste. Though, Wendy's is so fucking delicious but expensive... Is there a neutral option?! D:

I go with Mc Donalds.

First, they have the Big Tasty Bacon, which is my favorite Burger ever ! :love:  And they have the Monopoly Game every year.  :)

Second, i never heard of Wendys and i think Wendys doesnt even exist in my Country.  :wacko:

I had a ton of Wendy's this semester since tr library I was in was very close to one, and I was there very often for long hours. That 4-4-4 meal is quite a deal and I probably ate dozens of it :proud:.

McDonald's has unbeatable taste with fries like ? If I could choose to eat somewhere It'd be a place with McDonald's "quality" you know? How about a place with Burger King style burgers thrown in with Mickie D's fries and chicken nuggets. yeh

Wendy's frosties are A+ and they have a less generic menu than a typical burger-oriented fast food business. Their fries are among my least favorite though... I avoid Wendy's fries.

Fries are important.

I'm torn.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know, really. I voted McDonald's cuz I go there more often, but I hardly go to either to be honest.

But one time I had Wendy's food and felt really sick afterwards, so even if it had nothing to do with Wendy's, I think I still have a bit of a food aversion. ^_^'

Wendy's cause when I was attempting to hitchhike to a friend in North Carolina, the McDonald's I went to, the burger I had made me feel really sick and I just couldn't continue and went back home, I'm still going to have McDonald's because sometimes it's the only thing around to eat, but if there is anything else that's near by, I'll have that instead, same with budget.  Just note that this was probably an unlucky experience and hopefully it'll go better next time.

Wendy's has best $4 deal, plus better nuggets. Their $1 is great bang for buck and quality is better. My vote.

McDonald's wins breakfast.

Whataburger wins all. Texans know.

• Brohoof 1

Well... Since we don't have Wendy's in Sweden I think my answer is pretty obvious.

I think I would prefer mcd anyway though. I like fast food full of oil