Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your OC's biggest flaw?

ggg-2

My OC gets a bit too protective of those he cares about. In fact, he's too afraid of letting Skyla grow up because he thinks he'll lose his precious little goddaughter.

Well... Her temper can really get the best of her, and it's hard to get her happy again. Unless you tickle her

That, and she is afraid of lightning. :wat:

Edited by CinnamonPop

If I told you all about my OC you would probably assume he is perfect... well no, large ammounts of fire bring back haunting memories making it hard for him to think straight or making him flee all together... Snowflake is also too merciful at times... and he has no more friends and refuses to make more let alone speak to anyone...

Unless you tickle her

You shouldn't give me information like this *tickles*

• Brohoof 1

he can travel demensions, and when hit with a lethal blow, his power become OVER 9000 TIMES STRONGER. His weakness? His love for fluttershy, but it does not affect how he fights unless shes around, then he fights stronger. theres a 20% channce of him getting exuasted though

She does not play well with others. Not that she goes out of her way to be rude, mind you. She just prefers living in her head, where she has rather blunt opinions about everything and everyone. She tries not to voice these.

My OC biggest flaw is that she gets very angry easily.  

he can travel demensions, and when hit with a lethal blow, his power become OVER 9000 TIMES STRONGER. His weakness? His love for fluttershy, but it does not affect how he fights unless shes around, then he fights stronger. theres a 20% channce of him getting exuasted though

I can't even tell if you're serious or not.  

Kyoshi (me) has a pretty huge problem with self confidence. He sometimes compares himself to others and ends up fueling this inferiority complex that brings him down. It makes him feel sad and frustrated and unable to enjoy the things he likes. It is problematic to say the least. That is definitely his biggest issue. 

It's hard to pick, I suppose one of Pat's largest weaknesses is that when faced with a difficult decision he can't decide, is afraid to make the wrong decision, and often ends up clamming up until someone says something. Because if there's one thing he's good at, it's shutting up. He's just not really that good with speech or leadership, despite sometimes pretending to be when he is the Star Spangled Man. He sometimes begins to feel low of himself, and it takes River to bring him back up.

Mine is a egotistical narcissistic that is over opinionated on other ponies but only in his mind.

Hes also has low self esteem thinking everyone is better then him , this makes him switch between these to emotions constantly 

Edited by Prophet

Silver's inability to tackle her own emotional issues causing her to neglect her talent for healing others. She's also easily frustrated with herself whenever she fails at something and struggles with her relationship with her mother Sour Note. Because of this, she hasn't been herself normal suave self.