Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Are you in any clubs at school?

gamecubeguy214

There's actually a brony club at my school that a senior started last year. When she graduated, she put me in charge of it, so that's pretty cool. I'm also part of my school's sci-if fantasy club, which can be summed up by our nickname, "Nerd Club".

I go to a school that has a total of three hundred students, split between junior high and high school. There are no clubs. There are sports teams to choose from, and two organizations to join (FFA and FCCLA, both of which you are required to join in your freshman year).

Last year(freshman) I was in the "tech service club", yet I rarely showed up to meetings, since I was busy being manager of the swim team, but we did plan "gaming nights". This year(sophomore), I'm in a spirit club that I call the "chant club", since we would be loud and chant in the bleachers. This year I was also in a club that helped plan pep rallies, but I didn't do much other than help with a sign or two. I will probably join those clubs again in junior year, and do more in those clubs.

When I was in school, I used to be involved in Yearbook Club. There were a couple other academics-related clubs I was in, but they were boring and we didn't really do much. 

Back when I was in Highschool about 3 years ago I attended two sessions for Video Game Club... I kicked everyones ass in Smash 2 (Melee)... I wanted to start Brony club, but was denied, but for different reasons than you think.

As of now, none. My college doesn't offer any that really interest me.

My college isn't really known for having a lot of clubs to begin with.

:lol:

During my high school years, I was in the AFJROTC Drill team for all 4 years.

It was one of the best things I had ever taken part in.

When I was in Secondary School I went to the foreign movie club, and then in college I went to the Wargaming club. Now I'm in uni I'm part of the Theatre Society which is great fun.

Not as of right now, although that is mainly because I'm not sure as of how to join one. I suppose I would join a club if it interested me.

At my school all you do is walk in the room the club happens in and say ''Yo, wassup ma homie, I wanna join this club'' and you're in it.

• Brohoof 1

Let's see: math club, music arrangement and composition club, Spanish club, and chess club.  It may seem like a lot, but they each only meet once a week at most, so it's not too much.  In fact, I was planning on also trying out two other clubs, but I couldn't fit them all in.

• Brohoof 1

My school has tons of clubs, and my mom is begging me to join one, by I honestly don't want to. At the beginning of the year, there was a Quidditch club that I had joined, but then the school board took everything down because they saw it as more of a sport than a club.

• 1 month later...