Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite video game console?

Orbital_Forces

Out of my wii and PS3, I would actually say, the wii. Havnt been playing it because backlog. But the wii has some of the most imaginative games. It just shows that you can make art with what little you have.

• Brohoof 1

PC Master Race here, but I really loved the original XBox. Between Starwars Battlefront and Knights of the Old Republic I spent months on that thing.

Playstation 1 was my first console, so theres always a special place for it ♥

Playstation 4 just because that is my only other console aside from the good o'l ps1

On the topic of talking about consoles, do Xbox 360 (7th generation) aka the "Value pack" do those still have that hardware  failure issues pretty much all Xbox seem to have? I ask the same question for the Xbox One, as i considered getting one a few years in the future. (these are questions no one seems to answer ....)

I don't think so, my family has an xbox 360 elite and we haven't had any issues with it.

PC Master Race here, but I really loved the original XBox. Between Starwars Battlefront and Knights of the Old Republic I spent months on that thing.

I don't think so, my family has an xbox 360 elite and we haven't had any issues with it.

Thanks for the answer! If i may ask though, do you know what generation and how long you have had it? How often it is played helps too. I am really skeptical about Xbox's because my brother in law had the first Xbox that worked fine one day, then red ringed for no reason the next. Similar issues for Xbox 360, though in that case it was the black one before the elite. Honestly, they have a really bad track record to me, more so since i have seen it happen.

Thanks for the answer! If i may ask though, do you know what generation and how long you have had it? How often it is played helps too. I am really skeptical about Xbox's because my brother in law had the first Xbox that worked fine one day, then red ringed for no reason the next. Similar issues for Xbox 360, though in that case it was the black one before the elite. Honestly, they have a really bad track record to me, more so since i have seen it happen.

I wanna say we got it ~2007ish, and aside from the occasional overnight binge with a new game, my brothers played it almost every day for around 3 hours or so. They got an XBox One in 2014, so they don't use it that much anymore.

• 2 months later...

My Favorite game Console is the Playstation 2, because i play it the most and it has a lot of great games.

I also like the memory Card system.

But, every console i had so far, was fun.

Except for Pc Gaming, since i just cant get older Games to run.

The WiiU was my favorite console but upon returning to the Nintendo Wii it became my favorite...Lots of underrated games and hidden gems. And no controller hand pain.

I'm gonna say PS2, Gamecube, and SNES. Fantastic games on all those systems.

I'd say PC, but it's not a console, so yeah.

I got the most enjoyment out of my PS3, when I had it alot of FPS games came out and since that is my preferred game choice, I had lots to do until next-gen release. I don't really like my PS4 though, there doesn't seem to be many good FPS games, the only ones I find decent are Battlefield 4 and Hardline (Even though Hardline kinda sucks). There just seems to be a scarce amount of decent FPSs for the PS4 considering it was released in 2013 and it just seems like I'm still not getting my money's worth after 2-3 years, not to mention paying for PS Plus. 

The PS2 and Xbox 360 are by far the best consoles made for their time. They have lasted such a long time and have some of the greatest games ever released. I can't say tge same about the PS4 and Xbox One, as they already have outdated technology.

PS2 and PS3 would have to be my favourites considering not only do I have the fondest memories from them, but they make up about 70% of my gaming life.

I have no particular favorite gaming console, and enjoy each of them equally. As long as I'm able to watch or play video games on them, that's all that matters to me.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...

The Nintendo Switch. Not only do I really like the core library of Nintendo exclusives and third-party titles, but the ability to play both on a TV screen/monitor and as a handheld is really appealing to me and makes games more accessible.

Super Nintendo, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox 360, PS4, Nintendo Switch. My all time favorite though is probably the Gamecube