Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like sheep?

Lallet

I love sheep! I just like the way they look and sound. All that fluffy wool! And there are many kinds of sheep too... there's even a Katahdin sheep (I only just figured that out - I wonder how many farms we passed by on road trips had those kids of sheep.)

Either way, I would love to own a flock of sheep someday! A small one, though, maybe some pigs and chickens. Ducks. 

Yup. Have four of them:

DSC_0944.jpg

From left to right that's Cambridge, Lavender, Madam, and Pocket. Cambridge and Lavender are Shetland sheep, while Madam and Pocket are Icelandic sheep.

• Brohoof 2

Well I am welsh, so I have to love sheep C: 

Same :P We get random sheep walking up and down our street a lot :P I remember waking up once and there was a sheep in my garden :P I had to phone the guy who owns the land by our house to come and get him.

• Brohoof 1

Yep, I live in a secluded village in the Welsh valleys :) LOL I used to work in a pub and I remember hearing noises on the roof so I asked my boss what the noises were and he said "sheep on the roof" I thought he was joking but when I went outside there was in fact a sheep on the roof :P With the way the land was around the pub sheep would sometimes walk onto the roof.

I come from Ireland.

We have more sheep here than Humans.

My mother is obsessed with them, to the point of having several sheep related merchandise strewn all over the house.

I hate the little buggers. :dry:

What does this Question even mean? Do i like sheep?

I mean, why would i hate sheep?

Why would anyone hate sheep?

They are not doing anything.

So...i guess i like sheep? Or at least i have nothing against them.

I dont particularly like them either...i just never think about them i guess, i mean i have nothing to do with them.  :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

I like sheep. I had to handle a good amount of them in one of my livestock classes and I thought they were adroable!