Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you wear a watch?

Member Berry

• 2 weeks later...

No, even before I had a phone I used the sun to tell time... I'm not joking I would guess the time of day by looking at the sun, and I was kinda accurate guessing the hour right, but only coming close to the minute. Now I have a phone, though I wouldn't mind owning a Rolex ^_^. That would probably be the only watch I'd ever wear.

I have two watches, one I bought at Fossil and the other one was found at the thrift store.  Sadly, they ran out of power a while back and I can't get to someone that can change the batteries in them :( I would like to wear them again when I can though!!

• 3 weeks later...

I always break them or lose them for some reason, though in some situations it's kind of a hassle to bring up my phone to check :wacko: .

On 4/29/2016 at 8:09 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

I wear a Mickey Mouse watch that plays two tunes (Mickey Mouse Club March and It's A Small World) and I feel naked without it. Unfortunately, I wear a costume for my job and can't wear the watch with it during those hours. (But when I do, it's on the left hand).  :proud:  

Really this is new to me :pinkie::pinkie::pinkie:!

I would wear it on the right hand if I had one :fleur:.

• Brohoof 1

I have recently purchased a Sinn 104. Lovely timepiece.

18yjc1n0omvz.jpg

(Not my hand lol, but same model)

My mother cave me a Bulova watch and locket set for my wedding and I've worn the watch ever since. It keeps pretty well, I don't have to clean it too often. 

• 8 months later...

I did when I was younger until I worked at a small engine shop. After busting two wrist watches, I started carrying a pocket watch afterwards. It lived a long life. lol

Right now, I don't since I carry my phone with me.

I used to wear one when I was younger, but I just randomly stopped wearing them since I like to keep my arms clean and independent from accessories. If anything, most of us are using our phones and computers to tell time now.

• Brohoof 1

I used to wear watches a lot, but I don't really anymore. I guess I don't really need one, when I can check the time on a whim.

Edited by Cash In