Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

science If there is one place in space that you would visit, what would it be?

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

(edited)

Somewhere outside our local group of galaxies in a galaxy in another group.  Currently scientists are thinking that it is impossible to get there, that space expands faster than you can travel and that our actual accessible universe is merely these 50 odd, mostly dwarf galaxies that comprise our local group with the vast majority of the visible universe utterly inaccessible.

(This of course assumes that Equestria is out of the question.)

Edited by silvadel

I think I would like to see my zodiacs planet which is the sun I know that sounds stupid, but I would like to see it closer up even though I would probably instantly die while looking at the amazing fire ball in space.

A black hole , or the sun. Standing on the brink of a whole in time and space or setting foot on the ball of plasma the breathes warmth and life in to our planet, i couldn't choose between the two. 

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I would visit Jupiter, as I would love to see how it looks in the center and to visit the great red spot up close. I'd need a highly protective and durable suit with a jet pack though, since Jupiter might not have a surface to land on and since the great red spot is a gigantic storm.

Edited by EpicEnergy

I want to visit beyond the galaxy and the universe! In which in Stephen hawking’s language, it’s called afterlife. :maud:

On 5/26/2016 at 4:18 PM, SuperNESBrony said:

I would probably choose Saturn just because of dat giant ring. And Sega Saturn.

This comment, I wish I had made.

I would take my Sega Saturn with me, and play it while sitting on one of the rings of Saturn. :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

Personally, I would like to go to Titan. :P Of course, assuming I had a suit that would nullify the effects of the extremely low temperatures. I find the chemistry of that particular moon extremely fascinating. 

Edited by Ayyngel Dust