Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like ponies more than humans? Would you turn into a pony if given chance?

Fluttere

(edited)

I prefer them more than humans. Not literal ponies. But if ponies were to become sapiens or something. Ponies are just so attractive and full of kindness, i guess its like heaven of kindness which i love about it ^^. Humans have hands and fingers and toes and there is just something about ponies i like, 4 legged ponies.

Also if Celestia enslaved humanity due to massive magic and supreme weapon, and she would transform you into a pony and remove your earlier memories, would you be ok with it? I kinda like the idea of being a pony ^^. Because ponies are such kind creatures that creates inner warmth ^^

Just wondering if you feel the same or if its just me?

rarity_bedhead___i_needed_my_beauty_slee

Edited by Fluttere
  • Brohoof 1

I have a general preference for fictional and animated characters over real people. Easier to understand, made specifically to be endearing in some way, etc.

• Brohoof 1

@@Fluttere

Because this thread is not necessarily of debate nature and is discussing MLP in a non-direct manner, i've gone ahead and moved it to Sugarcube Corner.

Thank you.

• Brohoof 1

My faith in humanity hasn't entirely gone just yet but animals do make nicer company than people most of the time, ofc i'm completely noseblind so that might be one of the reasons why XD

I wouldn't mind being able to turn into a horse/pony. They are big, pretty strong, have few natural enemies and seem to have fun when a herd of them are galloping about. Might have a few problems with people riding me if they get abit carried away with the riding crop though. :P

I have given up on my life, so why not erase all of my memories and turn me into one of them. Nothing will be lost and it only can get better.

Attractive? I might be like this:

medium.png

img-2791635-1-Stallion_with_robot_cutie_

It still would be an improvement, though. Here i look in the mirror and i know the reason of my shit life. :maud:

Really, if so many low life coworkers have no business with me, because of my face on first sight, then humanity can be smashed by a huge asteroid for all i care. :orly:

I have given up on my life, so why not erase all of my memories and turn me into one of them. Nothing will be lost and it only can get better.

Attractive? I might be like this:

sig-4567639.medium.png

sig-4567639.img-2791635-1-Stallion_with_

It still would be an improvement, though. Here i look in the mirror and i know the reason of my shit life. :maud:

Really, if so many low life coworkers have no business with me, because of my face on first sight, then humanity can be smashed by a huge asteroid for all i care. :orly:

Still more attractive than humans honestly. I mean they have babies ^-^

I don't really find them attractive, I guess some could be, but I find humans attractive too. (XD Sounds like I'm an alien talking.) But I'd rather be a pony just because I think that'd be cool, and I could fly. :P

Here's a question you don't see everyday!

Yeah, I personally prefer ponies, in terms of design and actions, as generally they're more peaceful and friendly than humans (with a few exceptions). I don't have any romantic attraction towards these pastel equines, but I do find them to be cute, so there's that.

I'd definitely turn into a pony if given the chance. Not because I have a bad life or anything, I enjoy mine, but if I had to choose between a pony life and a human life, I'd choose the former.

(edited)

Well the ponies in the show ARE human. They are anthropomorphized, endowed with human-like characteristics. Everything from their kindness to more practical things like having jobs and living in houses, are inarguably human qualities. Their moral system is based on humanity's. The only thing that's not human of them is the fact that they have magic, which changes some things about how their society functions but doesn't terribly affect their interpersonal relationships.

So no, I don't like ponies more than humans. I like ponies because they are humans, and the Mane Six are very admirable and praise worthy ones.

Also if Celestia enslaved humanity due to massive magic and supreme weapon, and she would transform you into a pony and remove your earlier memories, would you be ok with it?

A ) Why the Hell would She do that?

B ) That sounds like the premise of worst Conversion Bureau fics.

Because ponies are such kind creatures that creates inner warmth ^^

Yes, because that warmth comes from their recognizably human qualities.

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 1

^

I would even betray my own country (because they betray and abolish themselves), if russia  decides to fight europe one day. I hate everything in my life.

:=:

Before the wars witnessed in all those time loops, this would be an easy question…  Thought ponies were really peaceful.  From the start, there were clearly some bad eggs, or at least discordant eggs, but did they create much suffering?  But when Fluttershy is wielding a spear, something is clearly very, very wrong. 

If just because the show hasn't expanded into such devastating areas as humanity has, guess I prefer ponies to humans.  There's…some kind of immediate preference towards humans, though, similar to an underdog sort of feeling.  This must be because they're so horrible, surely they're the underdog.  Despite being ruthlessly, actually on top.  Hum.

Would not want to become a pony.  Would be to ignore humanity, and having been born into it, am far away from wanting to end my place in it..  Living is a lot of trying to observe heinousness with humor (Because otherwise it'd be crippling- that sort of thing.) and trying to make good.  Can't abandon the fight. xP  Will continue watching ponies, though, and wishing them well too.

I probably wouldn't mind, given how screwed up my life currently is. Though they are sentient and share some human characteristics, so I don't think it would be that different from humanity and erasing my memories would be fair enough.