Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Filly and Gentlecolts, the official logo is here

SaburoDaimando

Wow, we've just realized that Hasbro isn't targeting specifically to Bronies but rather to it's original intended audience. Looks good and I'm glad they're rolling out the hype slowly.

• Brohoof 1

It is pretty. :o I like how it keeps the feel of the original but has an extra coat of shiny to seem more grand in scale. I like it.

Wow, we've just realized that Hasbro isn't targeting specifically to Bronies but rather to it's original intended audience. Looks good and I'm glad they're rolling out the hype slowly.

I am not sure how the logo made you come to that conclusion. I really think they are targeting BOTH with the movie.

• Brohoof 5

I am not sure how the logo made you come to that conclusion. I really think they are targeting BOTH with the movie.

I was excepting something more epic. Neverless, the "V" and "i" makes it interesting though.

Looks great! Can't wait to see if we know which characters will be in the movie alongside the Mane Six and Spike in the coming months leading up to October next year!

Wow! This looks really good.

A bit disappointed that it is going to have the generic title of X the movie, but whatever.

But I really like the presentation and color scheme of the logo.

(edited)

Not bad. I was actually expecting it to be called "My Little Movie" but that might sound too generic and could be read as a regular movie that's not pony related.

Edited by bronislav84

Wow! This looks really good.

A bit disappointed that it is going to have the generic title of X the movie, but whatever.

But I really like the presentation and color scheme of the logo.

I don't think The Lego Movie was all that original of a title but it still became a monumental success.

I think it's being referred as just "My Little Pony" anyways.

I also have to point out the Twilight Sparkle mane color on top of the logo, securing her place as the main character in the film as well. Probably....hopefully. I had been slightly worried they were gonna make the Mane 6 second fiddles.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I hope they put an actual subtitle before it's finished and not just call it "the movie", otherwise it's sounds just like the 1986 G1 movie. I don't want them to do the same thing as the Ghostbusters Reboot.

Edited by Da King
  • Brohoof 1

Its ok nothing spectacular its kind of disappointing just due to it looks like the original just with some added sparkle and fancy writing with a tiny rainbow on top come on Hasbro you could have done better for a movie that is suppose to be really big and epic.

I really like it! Simple, but good-looking and shiny~ I wasn't expecting the movie to be called "The Movie", but I don't mind. :P

I also have to point out the Twilight Sparkle mane color on top of the logo, securing her place as the main character in the film as well.

Nice catch! I didn't notice that when I first saw it. Gotta love these little details. :D

• Brohoof 2

Well, the logo is pretty, but that title is way too generic. Hopefully, to quote Trixie, it's a working title. 

I hope they put an actual subtitle before it's finished and not just call it "the movie", otherwise it's sounds just like the 1986 G1 movie. I don't want them to do the same thing as the Ghostbusters Reboot.

Exactly.  Agreed.  Simply calling a movie that's based on a show, "The Movie", is kind of lame.  It needs an actual title.  Y'know, like...um....let's see....how about....My Little Pony: Legends of the....Um....Eternal....uh....  no wait, My Little Pony: Rise of the Something or Other....no, no, Age of Something or Other.  Idk, you get the idea.  A title.  I know--they should call it My Little Pony Into Sunshine.  No colon, just one run-on phrase.  Heh.  ...get it?  Heh, y'know...like Star Trek Into Darkness?  But....y'know, sunshine....because it's MLP....so it's happy?  Heh....you know what?  That joke wasn't very funny.  It got too wordy.  It was flawed from the ground up.  We'll work on it...and get back to you.

• Brohoof 1

Exactly.  Agreed.  Simply calling a movie that's based on a show, "The Movie", is kind of lame.  It needs an actual title.  Y'know, like...um....let's see....how about....My Little Pony: Legends of the....Um....Eternal....uh....  no wait, My Little Pony: Rise of the Something or Other....no, no, Age of Something or Other.  Idk, you get the idea.  A title.  I know--they should call it My Little Pony Into Sunshine.  No colon, just one run-on phrase.  Heh.  ...get it?  Heh, y'know...like Star Trek Into Darkness?  But....y'know, sunshine....because it's MLP....so it's happy?  Heh....you know what?  That joke wasn't very funny.  It got too wordy.  It was flawed from the ground up.  We'll work on it...and get back to you.

Look on the bright side.  At least we're not gonna call it "My Little Pony: Dawn of Justice."

• Brohoof 1