Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favorite kind of potato chips?

ggg-2

Plain, in either ruffled or waved (yes, there is a difference =P). I haven't had much of the other flavors.

• Brohoof 1

Mostly just prefer baked potato chips as they leave far less if any oil on one's hand, they also have more structural integrity for dipping. (Potato chip nachos are the best)

Ketchup flavored are not bad, nor are BBQ, but I mostly just go with the baked. 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...

Pretty much anything with chili in it! :sneer: Sadly, the ones that have the nicest heat and flavor tend to get discontinued pretty soon – I guess they're too much for most people... The hottest ones are something I wouldn't eat every week (though I love having them once in a while), while a lot of others tend to be too mild to give any burning... :P They're all delicious, though. :yay:

• Brohoof 4

They have all these flavors, like cheese burger or hot wings. I don't like these. The first chip tastes like what it claims, but after that they all taste like salt and too much artificial flavor. A big part of taste is texture. I don't want a potato chip to taste like a burger. If I wanted that then I would get a burger.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Lately, veggie straws and pringles have been growing on me!  Also, those corn flavoured chips that you find sometimes are DELICIOUS.  Just ordered some a couple of days ago and I can't wait to get them!

https___pics.onsizzle.com_me-20-minutes-after-ordering-a-package-online-still-waiting-4199444.png

• Brohoof 1