Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Guilty pleasure shippings?

Emiko Gale

im not really one for shipping the mane 6 with eachother, but i do like RariJack ship, the whole opposites attract thing just works with them and I think AJ secretly likes being told off by Rarity. 

I also ship Twilight and Flash, not because EQG told me to, but I like the thought of Flash looking for his Twilight. 

I ship Rarity and Twilight together, since they are my most favorite ponies in the show.

Also I love Twilestia, Lunestia, Twilunestia, and Twilight / Rarity / Starlight with any other member of the Main 6.

You can also add there Trixie x Starlight now.

I have too many ships I like. XD

But they are mostly between characters who are the most developed in the show, and should include my favorite ponies.

Since shipping for me is all about personalities and how they work together.

Edited by AstrumSpark

• 3 weeks later...

Does it count if it's with an OC? Because I'm pretty guilty of shipping GameDash, which is my own ponysona x Rainbow Dash. My own ponysona! My friends ship it too, and they like to draw it all the time and I don't even ask them. I love the ship, but sometimes I think about the fact that it's my own ponysona and it feels narcissistic.

hhmm... well, I'm a big SpaRity fan, but I also ship Rarity and Tom. ( you know Tom right? the boulder Rarity was convinced was a diamond in the Season 2 priemere? yeah, him ) I know, it's a weird ship, but I can actually relate to it... hehe...

• Brohoof 2

Dislestia.  Because it's funny to imagine Discord falling for one of the princess who turned him to stone in the first place, not to mention how he'd tried to win her heart by trying to start conversations that would turn into awkward small talk.

​Sparity.  Not child Spike however (that would be bad) but I'm thinking if something ended up aging Spike and he tries to pursue a relationship with Rarity.

I also think in general it's cute to ship adult Spike with any of the other Mane 6.  But Apple Bloom x Spike is also kinda cute.

Spike x Ember is also super cute, I wish people would do more with them.

Soarindash, I know it's not the most developed ship but it's kinda become my pony OTP..

I don't ship any of the Mane 6 together but I understand why people would ship stuff like PinkieDash or AppleTwi.

Edited by greenflare
  • Brohoof 1

ScootaBelle, ScootaBloom, Twinkie, Twishy, Twidash (duh, look at my sig) Twerpy (Twilight x Derpy ... what? I'd ship it) and thats just to name a few

WHAT? so what if I ship the CMC, its not a sexual based ship ... staph looking at me that way ... :angry:

• 4 months later...

*whispers into the void* ShiningSparkleeee~!

I love Twilight and her brother. I'm a serious sucker for brother/sister ships in fiction, and I honestly think it's so cute... TwiPie is my mainship, but this is definitely my guilty pleasure ship~!

post-40475-0-22536700-1490202285_thumb.png

Shining Sparkle

#IncestIsWincest

sig-4710885.801739__safe_twilight%20spar

Heyyyy *instant brohoof*

• Brohoof 2

You already know what I'm gonna say. :P

But as those of you who know me might know, I used to hate Chownini (Chowder x Panini) and I guess it's a super obvious ship (even before it was canon) but the fact that I used to hate their love makes shipping them kind of an adrenaline rush... >.>' They're my favorite ship!

And I ship Spike and Sweetie Belle sorta...I guess.

I also kinda ship SoarinDash. Used to ship it more back in the day, but...now that flame has died down a lot. -3-