Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Would Your Magic Power Be?

Starlight1357

• 3 months later...
On 3/4/2017 at 8:38 PM, The MegaBrony said:

The Force from Star Wars to compensate for my laziness and lack of exercise.

“That’s not how the Force works.” 

~Han Solo

Seriously though. If you are lazy, the Force won’t just magically work for you. It requires study and discipline to hone. Otherwise all you’ll be able to do is move one small object at a time, and that’s being optimistic.

• 4 weeks later...

@Duzzkey hey, if you're worried about time travel in the past, just go with the Novikov Self Consistency Principle! 

Also... I choose the ability to forge and create elemental minions to do my bidding!! Mu ha ha ha ha!

Spoiler

Though normally I would say telepathy, but then I realized that would just make you hear people think when you look at their face. So that is out of the question. Then I would resort to super strength, but of course, with super strength I would break everything I try to pick up. My third choice would be telekinesis, but even then, I would most likely accidentally deform the object I would try to collect with the telepathy. My fourth choice would be teleportation, but that has a flaw as well. I might teleport into something else and fuse with it. Definitely not safe either. My fifth choice would be super speed, but I would die on impact if I hit something my size due to the force I would transfer via velocity. My sixth choice would be the power of super smarts, though this would be bad as well due to the depression of knowing literally everything, even the things you’d like not to know. My seventh choice would be to regenerate rapidly, but that is just a definition of cancer cells. My eighth choice would be to be invisible, but that would be terrible, as nobody would be able to see me ever again, and I would have the offset chance of getting hit by a car or ran into by someone else. My ninth choice would be to fly, but that...

You know what? I’ve been rambling about the seriousness of how we as a population couldn’t handle the power of super powers, when I should just embrace it. Then I saw it said “magic” power... So ignore that if you didn’t read it already.

I would want the power to simply enhance everything about me through simple mundane spellcasting such as fire, water, air, and ground manipulation. Things like telekinesis except I am not using my forehead to move it. Quick snap of fingers to make something appear. 

This is the biggest post I’ve made not related to MLP. :P 

• Brohoof 1

It's a toss up for me between these 6.

1. Mind control would allow me to rule the world.
  2. Pyrokinesis and Cryokinesis look so beautiful and could help me get in touch with my pyromaniac and cryomaniac side.
  3. Invisibility and Umbrakinesis would help me with avoiding people, among other stuff.
  4. Telekinesis could keep me from developing carpal tunnel.
Edited by Lonic: Professor Levi
  • Brohoof 1

I'd go with Time Travel. I know it's stupid choice because there's almost no way to do it without ruining the world in one way or another. I think I'd enjoy the challenge of doing it without causing disruption. And if I screwed it up, eh, I'm still okay with it. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

In the theme of the One Piece show's mythology, was thinking about one rather wormy guy that goes through all the trouble of getting a Devil Fruit with the hope of getting amazing powers only to get duped into a less  impressive power:

The Ability to Turn Into A Llama!

Ability to kick decently hard, shock-absorbing fluff & it's probably mighty hard to fight when the other guy keeps spitting on your face.

His shtick would be that he just can't get over the fact that he's stuck with being the llama & there's not much you can do with that.

"Oh, big combatant-boss-guys coming & who do they send out to stop them..? The Llama! Ooh! I'll just llama at you then! Look. We all know how this'll end...

...   I challenge you to a... Spitting Contest! Winner for the round gets to kick the other guy's face."