Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Would Your Magic Power Be?

Starlight1357

• 3 weeks later...

Psychometry,  or being able to look into the past!  I think it would be cool to able to find these lost items of history and look to see the great kingdoms and people of the past.   Also use it to solve well unsolved crimes and help people get closer.

• Brohoof 1

Shape shifting. The possibilities with it are almost endless. Flight, strength, the ability to breath underwater......they would all become possible.

Plus, it would mean that I could be an ass to people and frame them for things. And if there's one thing that you should know about me, it's that I LOVE being an ass to people.

The ultimate power is obviously the power to give yourself a billion dollars, so you can set yourself up for life and live off the interest, then give a shit ton to family and friends, and use the rest for charity or building homeless shelters.

• Brohoof 2

Either morphing or generating items in my mind into reality. I'd definitely use either ability to disappear and maybe start playing hero after a while (though also use them for devious/evil purposes at first through repay for some stolen things later).

• 6 months later...

Really fighting off the urge to systematically destroy every wish for superpowers by pointing out the logical or biological strain they'd make.

Just got done watching a comedy bit on YouTube (can't remember the name now...) which brought up a solid point, even if it was for laughs.   The Power to Call Everyone's Parents. Think about it. Even if your foe is evil enough to not give an iota about what their parents think, its still a massive embarrassment and tonal let down to have to stand there as you go off on a tangent with the one people that have known them the longest. "Oh, that's cute how he used to run around pretending to be a superhero when he was a toddler! I can tell he's had quite the imagination what with the way he keeps trying to insult me! ... Don't worry about it Ms. Crusher, I'm sure you did your best raising him. Only so much a parent can do, huh?"

If they're an orphan, eh, they've already been through enough. Sure, won't stop them from pummeling you, but if the embarrassment doesn't stop them, then you probably didn't have much of a chance in combat against them anyway. This way you can rest knowing you dealt a more lasting, psychological blow against them.

Then there's Immunity. Not quite Indestructibility (which Wolverine & Deadpool have kinda pointed out the gaping flaws in that...) or regenerative powers. But what Progenitus has. Protection from Eeeeverything! Being basically a bubbleboy! Blades bend & break, Bullets just turn in midair, Gosh! Can't even suffocate if I have immunity to breathing! ...well, maybe it requires practice. Kinda what cartoon characters have. Toss Bugs Bunny overboard and he can just walk through the sea back to land, trailing the shark that bit him along the way!

Still sticking with my Tonimancy though! 

• Brohoof 1

I would like the power to shape-shift. If I ever get bored of being a human, I could live for a while as some other species... that sounds interesting. Especially if it's a creature that doesn't exist in the real world; I'm down for being a draconequus for a day. ;) If I were to use my power for something practical, I could become a detective or a spy and use shape-shifting for stealth purposes. Like I could quite literally be a fly on the wall while I'm doing surveillance. :ooh: